You have no items in your shopping cart.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 can be described as a comprehensive upgrade to the Professional edition. This edition comes with basic Office Suite applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and OneNote but comes with more additional advanced features.
The Office Professional Plus 2010 version offers new and powerful ways that can help any user become more productive with their tasks. You can now have the best productivity experience not just on desktops or computers but also in other platforms like mobile phones and tablets.
Here are more features you can expect with a Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 download:
· Office Web Apps allow users to still get their tasks in order even when they are away from their work desk. Users can create documents and just share or post them online through Windows Live OneDrive. This cloud technology can be utilised as a platform for users to access, edit, and view files with the use of Office Web Apps from virtually anywhere as long as they are connected to the Internet.
· MS Publisher 2010 provides users their desired results with an improved printing experience. Publisher will show changes as you adjust printing settings.
· Building a database is now relatively easier with the help of MS Access 2010. With this app, you can select a format based from a wide array of templates which are submitted by other users or from the community.
Before you download Office 2010 Professional Plus, your computer must fulfill the following requirements:
· At least 500 MHz processor or higher
· A minimum of 256 MB RAM or more
· 1025 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
· Direct X 9.0c compatible graphics card with 64 MB or higher video memory
Additional system requirements may be needed in order to enjoy all features of Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus.