You have no items in your shopping cart.
Visio Standard 2013 (1 PC Install) - Download Delivery
Why should I buy from Softwarekeep USA?
Softwarekeep USA offers all our clients 24/7, 365 days a year technical support. Our digital products are available for immediate download after purchase, and we offer approximately 100 digital software products to suit the varied needs of everyday Microsoft Office users. If you aren't certain what you will need, we'll help you determine which product best suits you and your system requirements.
Our Sales & Support team is online 24 hours a day, 365 days a year ready to help you make an informed choice on what Microsoft Visio 2013 Download to purchase.
There's no need to wait, order now and Download Microsoft Office 2013 visio instantly with Softwarekeep USA today
What is the use of Microsoft Visio?
Microsoft Visio allows users to simplify complex information by creating simple, easy to read flowcharts and diagrams. Visio offers a variety of built-in shapes, objects, and stencils to create optimal graphics for charts. Users also have the option of making and importing their own shapes.
What is Microsoft Visio Viewer used for?
Visio Viewer allows users to freely distribute Visio drawings (files with a .vsdx, .vsdm, .vsd, .vdx, .vdw, .vstx, .vstm, .vst, or .vtx extension) to team members or clients without requiring recipients to install Visio to view the files. ***NOTE: section in parentheses above could be optional
How do you use Visio?
- Choose and open a template: Start Visio, click the Flowcharts category, click Basic Flowchart, and then click Create.
- Drag and connect shapes: To create your diagram, drag shapes from the stencil onto the blank page and connect them to one another.
- Add text to shapes: Click the shape and start typing.
What do you use Microsoft Visio for?
Visio is a Microsoft Office Suite program which allows users to create and manipulate standard images and graphics to generate flowcharts, decision diagrams, and network diagramming.
- Windows XP With Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-Bit), Windows Vista With SP1, Windows Server 2003 R2 With MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008 With SP2 (32-Bit Or 64-Bit), Windows 7 Or Later Operating Systems.
- Ram: 256 MB RAM Or More
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB Available Disk Space
- Processor: 500 MHz Or Faster Processor
- Additional Requirements: 1024x768 Or Higher Resolution Monitor
Windows software only, NOT compatible with MAC.