Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business Retail Box - 1 User
- Buy now use forever
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
Power to the PC, Service to the people
We’re here for you. Get in touch via email, telephone or chat.
- Instant Digital Download
Estimated Delivery 15 minutes or less
- Lifetime Product Guarantee
Buy once, use forever because you’re worth it.
- Year Round Service
Our IT specialist will provide you with the answers you need
Microsoft takes the reigns of securing the sector of business tools once again with the powerful Microsoft Office 2016 package. The retail box edition of the Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business edition consists of one user license. It includes all the components of Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business. This time around, the pack characterizes of a modern look and an incredible list of features to support the user in creating, editing, storing and sharing any particular file. The main components of the Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business package are:
- Microsoft Office Word 2016
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016
- Microsoft Office Excel 2016
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2016
Unlike the OEM set of Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business, the retail box comes with an additional advantage. It allows the transfer of the package from one computer to another when needed. It is the boxed version of Microsoft Office 2016, unlike the virtual version which is available for download on the internet online.
In addition to the software included in the pack, users can also store and share their files on the OneDrive Cloud. The cloud can contain large storage of data and is available for accessing anywhere in the world. As this edition of Microsoft Office 2016 is directed towards business purpose; dominant tools are added to the existing components to make it more business friendly. The primary intent of Microsoft behind Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business edition is to provide hundred percent satisfaction to businesspeople by giving them software which can ease their daily actions.
Not the right Office 2016 product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Office 2016 software today.
What Features Do You Receive With Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business - 1 PC International License?
- Word 2016: Word 2016 is the best software available in the market for creating, editing and storing documents. It has a powerful feature like ‘Ink Editor’ which can be very useful while evaluating a specified document. The feature allows users to scribble over the document to make notes over required areas. Additionally, the software has included ‘Read Mode’ in its interface which clears all the disturbances on the window and lets the user peacefully read the document. Grammar and Spell Checking tools are enhanced too. With the addition of ‘Smart LookUp’ now users can browse information concerning each selected word in the document now.
- Excel 2016: Excel features a new interface which has been lacking in previous versions. Microsoft has given a much-needed upgrade for Excel in addition to new themes, new templates, and new charts. With these additions, now user can also group data between multiple tables and charts quickly. The existing data analysis tools are improved to make calculations in Excel 2016 easier.
- PowerPoint 2016: Microsoft has given extra attention towards providing more customization options to users. Some new transitions are added in this version of PowerPoint. Also, ‘Ink Replay’ and ‘Zoom’ features are added to allow users to review slides with ease. The interface has been enhanced to give it an alluring look. Like Word 2016, users can track changes of any change in the presentation. ‘Smart LookUp’ feature is also added in this edition of PowerPoint which helps users to have all the information they need at their corner.
- Outlook 2016: Business people love tools which can save their time. Microsoft has designed Outlook keeping what people in business love. When an individual clicks on the ‘Add Attachment’ option, the smart interface of Outlook display recent files which can eliminate the time-wasting action of searching for required files while attaching an attachment. ‘MyAnalytics’ is a unique feature added in the pack which gives users the knowledge concerning files which they have in common with other contacts.
- OneNote 2016: OneNote was released with a vision of giving users a digital notebook where they can keep notes and store audio files, video files, web pages, etc. The interface of OneNote has been enhanced by making space for more options in its notification tray. Whenever you open the application, ‘Quick Note’ appears by default. Thus, the user can keep the record of existing notes and create new notes with ease on the new smart interface of OneNote 2016.
Why Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business - 1 PC International License Is Best For Business?
- Many Well Pleased Users: Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business has been awarded the tag of being the most powerful software which characterizes of principal features and tools. The software has developed a fan following among people in business all around the world. With positive reviews coming from all parts of the world, it certainly has many well-pleased users.
- Robust Business Tools: With the addition of ‘Smart Lookup,’ ‘Ink Editor,’ ‘Ink Reply,’ and other features, Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business is a sturdy software which can curb all the requirements of business people.
- Best in The Business: The combination of robust business tools and a friendly user interface, Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business is the leading software for giving business people everything that they want. Buy the product and take full advantage of the existing features of the package.
- Computer and processor: 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 3 GB of available disk space
- Display: PC: 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
Web apps require the same minimum resolution as the OS they are running on. Minimum resolution assumes that zoom, DPI settings, and text scaling are 100%. If not set to 100%, minimum resolution should be scaled accordingly. For example, if you set the Windows to display ‘Scale and layout’ setting on your Surface Book, which has a 3000x2000 physical display, to 200%, then Office would see a logical screen resolution of 1500x1000, meeting the minimum 1280x768 requirement.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. For the best experience, use the most current build of any operating system specified above (Search Lifecycle Policy).
- Browser: The current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection. Fees may apply.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality, but all features and functions are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 8.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- Certain advanced functionality may require connectivity to:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, Exchange Server 2013, Exchange Server 2010, or Exchange Online. Outlook 2016 does not support connections to Exchange Server 2007.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Server 2010, or SharePoint Online; and/or Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or SharePoint Foundation 2010.
- For integration with Skype for Business/Microsoft Lync (optional): Skype for Business Online, Lync 2013, Lync 2010, and Office Communicator 2007 R2. Office Communicator 2005 and Office Communicator 2007 are not supported.
- OneDrive or OneDrive for Business.
- Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Online, and OneDrive for Business are available with qualifying Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
- Certain features require Windows Search 4.0.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Rights Management features require access to either a cloud deployment of Microsoft Rights Management (Azure Rights Management) or an on-premises deployment (Active Directory Rights Management Services).
- Microsoft account and/or organizational account.
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to receive my order?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
How long does a genuine software license last?
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?