Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus International License
- Buy now use forever
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
Power to the PC, Service to the people
We’re here for you. Get in touch via email, telephone or chat.
- Instant Digital Download
Estimated Delivery 15 minutes or less
- Lifetime Product Guarantee
Buy once, use forever because you’re worth it.
- Year Round Service
Our IT specialist will provide you with the answers you need
Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus International License is a high-end productivity suite that brings quality and professionalism to your projects and business. Like the other editions of Office 2016 (Home and Student, Home and Business, Standard, Professional), Professional Plus is characterised by a number of exciting new features like real time collaboration in the cloud and smart built-ins to enhance your productivity and data analysis, but also adds the possibility of exchanging text, voice, or video chat via Skype while collaborating with your co-authors with the Skype functions accessible directly from the document. With the international license you can access your software wherever you are in the world, without limitations. When you consider all the new tools and possibilities that Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus International License offers, you’ll understand what makes it such an important investment for you and your business.
Not the right Office 2016 product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Office 2016 software today.
New and Improved Features of Core and ‘Minor’ Apps
- Microsoft Word 2016 The most popular app for creating and editing documents now gives you almost unlimited possibilities in many aspects. Real-time co-authoring - you and your team members can co-edit a document at the same time and see the changes being made in real-time in a collaborative space such as OneDrive or OneDrive for Business. PDF editing in Word, an important time-saving and trouble-free feature - now you can open a PDF and edit it directly in Word.
- Microsoft Excel 2016 New analysis and forecasting features. Former Power Query is now built-in and accessible on the Data tab of the Ribbon in the Get & Transform section - allows you to pull data for analysis from almost anywhere, including websites, SQL, Azure, Access, and other databases. New charts and graphs - box and whisker charts for statistical analysis; histograms which show frequency data in columns; Pareto charts; sunburst charts to show levels of a hierarchy; treemap charts and waterfall charts. New time series - to help you analyse with ease data to make forecasts and predict future trends. And just like with the other major apps (Word, PowerPoint) you can share your workbook and collaborate with others in the cloud using the Share function in the top-right corner of the ribbon.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Collaboration - use the free Office Presentation Service to make your presentation accessible from anywhere. A new Designer sidebar - even non-experts are able to create professionally-styled presentations. Another new feature is Morph - for smooth slide transition.
- Microsoft OneNote 2016 The OneNote 2016 offers better integration with other apps such as Outlook, Excel etc. You can also collaborate with your team members more effectively by creating a Team Notebook on a cloud drive.
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 The most distinguished new features of Microsoft Outlook are the new recent-documents feature for faster integration with the other Office apps and Clutter, which prioritizes your messages according to your preferences and sends the low-priority ones into the clutter folder, as well as the built-in Group functions for better collaboration.
- Microsoft Publisher 2016 and Microsoft Access 2016 Microsoft Access, the database management tool and Microsoft Publisher, focused mainly on small business and home templates are only included in the MS Office 2016 Professional and Professional Plus editions.
- Skype for Business The real-time collaboration in the cloud is the focus of the MS Office 2016 suite. Skype for Business, which is the most distinct feature of the Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus, brings the team-work to a new level. It gives you the opportunity to stay in touch with your collaborators during the mutual editing process. Skype handles both IM and video calling functions and they are accessible directly from the document you are working on.
Other Key Novelties to Enhance Your Experience with MS Office 2016 suite
Like the other MS Office 2016 editions, Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus International License comes with tons of new features and improvements that add to your performance, efficiency and experience.
- Office themes - You have a choice - Colorful, Black, Dark Gray, and White themes. The ribbon tabs are colored according to the color of the application's icon, i.e. dark blue for Word, dark green for Excel, orange for PowerPoint. You can leave it like this or return easily to the old white theme. The Dark Gray theme is designed for visually impaired people.
- In case you need a quick answer with insights you’ll find the Smart Lookup very useful. With just one click on a word or phrase in any Office 2016 app you’ll be able either to derive information from the web or decipher unknown content. You can access the Smart Lookup also from the Review menu.
- The Tell Me feature puts an end to any confusion. Available in all apps, it helps when you don’t know how to continue or how to fulfil a certain task. You just type what you want to do in the Tell Me box and you’ll receive a list of commands, which changes as you continue typing.
- Sharing made easier - Another new collaborative feature that MS Office 2016 offers is the Share function. With the Share button, situated in the top-right corner of all apps you invite collaborators to view or edit your document.
- Saving - You can save documents for collaboration on a Microsoft cloud server - OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or an Office 365 SharePoint site. The Microsoft's cloud services gives you easy access to previous versions of your document.
These are minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus International License.
• Processor – 1 Ghz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
• Required Operating System - Windows 7 or later, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
• Memory – 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
• Required Hard Disk Space - 3.0 GB available disk space
• Display – 1024 x 768 resolution
Real reviews from real customers
Ray was amazing and so helpful!
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to receive my order?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
How long does a genuine software license last?
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?