Microsoft server is basically a server operating system which became available on October 2016. The Server 2016 has various new features such as:
- Windows defender: An anti-malware can be installed and enabled without using GUI.
- Active Directory Federation services: Active Directory Federation Services can be configure to the system
- Remote Desktop Services: This for improve the performance and stability of the system.
- Storage Services: Storage services have storage replica option which replicates files instead of blocks. It also can replicates snapshots and direction can also be changed using it.
- Failover Clustering: This feature is for rolling upgrade and storage replica.
- Web Application Proxy: This feature is for pre-authentication of the HTTP application.
Along with all this there are various other feathers such as new networking features which involve: supporting generic routing encapsulation, more network interface, IP address management. To summarize, Microsoft server will enhance the performance and security of the system.
Not the right Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Windows Server software today.