Microsoft Access 2013 - 1 Install (Download Delivery)
- Buy now use forever
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
Power to the PC, Service to the people
We’re here for you. Get in touch via email, telephone or chat.
- Instant Digital Download
Estimated Delivery 15 minutes or less
- Lifetime Product Guarantee
Buy once, use forever because you’re worth it.
- Year Round Service
Our IT specialist will provide you with the answers you need
In order for a business to keep data organized, databases are of central importance. Whether it is keeping track of projects, deliveries, employees, production numbers, or anything else, databases allow every organization to keep track of what is happening on the largest and smallest scale.
Microsoft Access has long been at the forefront of business database software, providing quality features for companies across the world. With Microsoft Access 2013, those database features took a huge leap forward by allowing for the creation of web-based and SharePoint hosted database apps that use all the power of the SQL server to provide even more impressive analytics.
If you are interested in purchasing Microsoft Access 2013, visit SoftwareKeep for the guaranteed lowest price. If you would like to learn more about Microsoft Access 2013 and if it is right for you, read more below.
Is Microsoft Access 2013 Right for You?
For those who need flexible databases that provide powerful analytics, Microsoft Access 2013 has everything they are looking for. With custom designed apps, it’s possible to harness all the power of the SQL server while making the database available anywhere through a common browser. The features that connect the database to other data make it possible to move quickly through your information to find the solutions you need.
Not the right MS Access 2013 product you were looking for? Check out our selection of office apps today.
• Connect, access, manage and analyze data stored in a different location using Access 2013.
• Import data from different sources, including Excel, ODBC, SharePoint, and text files.
• Quickly add tables to your application using pre-designed table templates.
• Access 2013 automatically create views for each table that display data from related tables.
• Access apps save you the trouble of building switchboards, views, and other UI elements.
• Use SharePoint server as a host and build browser-based and polished database apps.
- Hard Drive Space: 3 GB
- Operating System: Windows 8, Windows 7, Server 2012, or Server 2008 R2
- Processor Speed: 1 GHz
- Processor Type: x86 or x64 with SSE2
- RAM: 1 GB (2 GB for 64-bit)
- Graphics: 1024x576 resolution w/DirectX 10 and 64 MB video memory
- Browser: IE 8 or higher, Firefox 10.x or higher, Safari 5, or Chrome 17.x or higher
- Other: Internet connection, .NET Framework 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Advanced: Windows Search 4.0
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to receive my order?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
How long does a genuine software license last?
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?