Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac
- Buy now use forever
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
Power to the PC, Service to the people
We’re here for you. Get in touch via email, telephone or chat.
- Instant Digital Download
Estimated Delivery 15 minutes or less
- Lifetime Product Guarantee
Buy once, use forever because you’re worth it.
- Year Round Service
Our IT specialist will provide you with the answers you need
Offices and home users all over the globe require solutions to maintain email data and activities for an extended period of time. As this demand for reliable clients grows, Microsoft continuously works on delivering the best features for users in need of a dependable email and calendaring app. Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac brings the client to macOS operating systems, opening up new opportunities.
Outlook 2016 for Mac makes it simple to work with your emails. Its extensive list of capabilities includes helpful tools to manage your emails, search through your incoming and outgoing mail, and organize various inboxes. Never miss a critical message with support for push email, and keep your connections neatly within a single app.
Use the new features of Outlook 2016 for Mac to boost your productivity. The new Focused Inbox feature allows you to filter incoming mail into two categories, showing you only the most important mail instead of a cluttered inbox. Quickly confirm whether your recipient has read your message by requesting Read and Delivery receipts, and schedule emails to send at a later time after you’re done writing.
Build and manage an extensive contacts database to reach anyone when they’re needed. Your contacts come in handy beyond emailing needs, as Outlook 2016 for Mac focuses on bringing more personal information management to the table. This includes an extensive calendar feature, allowing you to schedule events, mark important days, and share these dates with your contacts.
Outlook 2016 for Mac features other simple yet effective tools such as a personal journal, the ability to take notes, manage your tasks, and more. Don’t miss out on the opportunity of getting the best deal on the leading email client and personal management suite for Mac by shopping with us!
Not the right Microsoft Office product for your needs? Browse our catalog and find a professional, reliable software suitable for your needs.
- Declutter your email inbox. Outlook 2016 is able to determine when an incoming message is low-priority based on your past actions, then automatically move it into a folder called Clutter. This reduces the likelihood of spam mail ending up in your main inbox.
- Message previews. Get a quick preview of incoming emails before you even open them. This glimpse can often help you determine which messages should be prioritized and read first.
- Push email support. Microsoft has included support for push emails. Never miss an email with the new and improved update speeds and ensure your messages are delivered instantaneously.
- Advanced search. Search through large quantities of emails using advanced search methods to quickly find the exact message, attachment or thread you’re looking for.
- Manage multiple accounts. Add and manage more than one user account in Outlook 2016 to separate different inboxes and addresses. This reduces the need to purchase additional licenses for your home and work accounts.
- Add calendar events more efficiently. Outlook 2016 now detects when a calendar entry or meeting invitation conflicts with other, pre-existing events already scheduled. Additionally, you have the option to open up to three calendars side by side to schedule more efficiently.
- A cross-platform solution. Seamlessly synchronize your Outlook experience across multiple platforms. The software is available for iOS, Android, and even Windows operating systems, or can be accessed from anywhere on the Outlook.com website.
- Processor: Intel processor
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280 x 800 resolution
- HDD: 6GB available space
- OS: Mac OS X 10.12 - 10.14
Real reviews from real customers
Ray was amazing and so helpful!
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to receive my order?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
How long does a genuine software license last?
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?