You have no items in your shopping cart.
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit boasts of all key features present with the Home Basic and Starter versions. The Windows 7 Home Premium edition is the mainstream retail version most consumers are using. With this version, old Windows XP users will still be able to run productivity programs in XP mode and can also easily recover data with the use of automatic backups for their home or business network.
Here are some of the key features available with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit:
· New navigation options that can simplify the way you use your PC. The Win 7 Home Premium release comes with features like Snap, Aero Shake and Jump Lists.
· Create a home network to share music, photos or videos through the HomeGroup networking technology for sharing files.
· Windows Media Center allows users to watch, record, and rewind or pause favorite TV shows.
· The Win 7 Home Premium 64-bit edition is designed to handle larger volume of data or information.
· Windows Search helps users find files easily on the computer.
· Effortlessly personalize the feel and look of your computer by changing taskbar programs as well as themes.
· Windows Live Mail is also one of the best features this MS Windows 7 Home Premium version can boast of; allowing users to manage multiple email accounts with ease.
These are system requirements for eligibility to download Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit:
· 1 GHz or faster processor
· 2 GB RAM
· 20 GB hard disk space available
· DirectX 9 with WDDM 1.0 graphics device or higher version
Additional requirements needed to avail of the full functionality of Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit and its features:
· Internet connection (some fees may apply depending on your Internet service provider)
· Advanced graphics hardware and additional memory for video playback
· Graphics and product functionality may vary depending on their system configuration.
Download Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit in its digital format today to start using one of the best older Windows operating systems to this day.
What Edition Suits Me Better?
|Supports ends January 14th 2020|
Not compatible. May run in XP mode, which is only available in Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate editions. Otherwise, it is better to find a newer version.
Office XP 2002
Not compatible. It may run in XP mode, which is only avaiable in Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate editions.
Support ends October 10th 2017
Support ends October 13th 2020
Compatible. (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
Support ends April 11th 2023
Support ends October 14th 2025
Compatible. The objective of Office 365 is for the end user to always install the automatic upgrade to the newest version when notified. Microsoft says "For the experience, use the latest version of any operating system".