You have no items in your shopping cart.
Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit (Download Delivery)
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- DVD drive or USB Port
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM, an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space, and a processor capable of hardware virtualization with Intel VT or AMD-V turned on
- Music and sound require audio output
What Edition Suits Me Better?
|Supports ends January 14th 2020|
Not compatible. May run in XP mode, which is only available in Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate editions. Otherwise, it is better to find a newer version.
Office XP 2002
Not compatible. It may run in XP mode, which is only avaiable in Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate editions.
Support ends October 10th 2017
Support ends October 13th 2020
Compatible. (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
Support ends April 11th 2023
Support ends October 14th 2025
Compatible. The objective of Office 365 is for the end user to always install the automatic upgrade to the newest version when notified. Microsoft says "For the experience, use the latest version of any operating system".