This is Softwarekeep’s review of the EASYA HDMI Dex Mode product. We’ll be going over our experience with the hub dock, its benefits, and why we recommend you should purchase your own.
Why you should buy EASYA HDMI Dex Mode
Turn your smartphone into a computer
Similarly to Samsung’s DeX feature, this hub is capable of transforming your smartphone into a computer. Simply use it to connect your compatible MHL Active device to a screen output, and you’re good to go.
This is an amazing feature that opens up many possibilities when it comes to your Android phone. It’s an affordable solution to creating a more professional setting, allowing you to work from your phone, play games, or watch movies. All you need is your Android, a screen, and the EASYA HDMI Dex Mode.
Connect accessories to your phone
While your Android is connected to a screen through the EASYA HDMI Dex Mode, you can use the other inputs to connect various accessories. For example, it allows you to connect a mouse and keyboard while your phone is connected to a screen, essentially turning it into a portable computer.
Sound on-screen output
I’ve found that many HDMI connectors for mobile phones tend to neglect the sound aspect of broadcasting your screen onto a bigger screen. Not the EASYA HDMI Dex Mode. Whatever you’re doing on the phone, you’ll always have the option to turn your sound up and enjoy it to its fullest extent.
Play games on the big screen
Amazingly, Android phones aren’t the only things you can connect to a big screen. Consoles such as the Nintendo Switch are also compatible with the EASYA HDMI Dex Mode, giving you the opportunity to play video games on the big screen.
This also allows you to connect a keyboard to your Nintendo Switch, making in-game typing much easier for online games such as Animal Crossing. What I love about this is the fact that I can keep my console connected to my television or monitor, and still get to enjoy the magic of accessories.
Broadcast movies from your phone
Have you ever wanted to watch movies, a series, or a simple YouTube video on the big screen, but never found a way to make a connection? The EASYA HDMI Dex Mode will solve this issue. All you have to do is connect a compatible device to your television, and you can begin sharing your screen onto it.
I personally use this feature to watch Netflix, as the application works faster on my phone than it does on my laptop. Luckily, I don’t have to suffer from the tiny screen and can simply connect to my TV at home to watch my favorite series comfortably.
Features of EASYA HDMI Dex Mode
- Connects HDMI compatible, MHL Active Android devices, and game consoles to a larger screen, such as a monitor or television with a USB Type-C to HDMI port.
- Provides a USB Type-C Power Delivery charging port to efficiently charge your device.
- Allows you to connect a variety of accessories (keyboard, mouse, etc.) to your device using the USB Type-C to USB 3.0 port.
- Supports a variety of devices, including Samsung Galaxy S8/S9/S10+ DEX Mode, Samsung Galaxy C10, Samsung Note 9, Samsung OnePlus 8, Huawei Mate 10 DEX Mode, Macbook Pro/Air. and the Nintendo Switch.
- Attractive, small design that doesn’t get in the way when in use. The two color options, black and gray, go well with any setup or mobile phone.
- Affordable yet great quality. Much cheaper than purchasing a Nintendo Switch dock ($59.99 USD) and Samsung Dex dock ($119 USD approximately) separately.
The package comes with exquisite packaging which includes the USB Type-C Adapter itself, as well as a USB 3.0 cable if requested. If you’re interested in taking your Android phone to the next level, I couldn’t recommend a product more.
Would you like to receive promotions, deals, and discounts to get our products for the best price? Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email address below! Receive the latest technology news in your inbox and be the first to read our tips to become more productive.