Having Outlook installed on your PC comes with a wealth of benefits such as:
- The ability to organize your email to focus on the messages that are the most important to you.
- Share files from the cloud so that each person included has the latest document.
- You are able to stay productive and connected wherever you are.
- Manage your calendar and organize it to schedule your appointments and meetings
In order to add an email account to Outlook, here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Open Outlook and navigate to File, then select Add Account. Keep in mind that if this is your first time using Outlook, then you will see a Welcome Screen.
b. Type in your email address and choose Connect. If your screen looks different for some reason, type in your name, email address, and then your password. Then you can hit Next.
c. When you are prompted to, you can then enter your password and choose OK.
d. Then choose Finish.
If you are having trouble setting up your email in Outlook on your PC, here is one solution that you can try.
- First, navigate to File and then select Account Settings
- You should then browse and select your AOL account from the list on the email tab and then select Change.
- On the POP and IMAP Account Settings box, you can then choose More Settings.
- Choose the Outgoing Server tab and check to be sure the box that is marked My outgoing server is checked. If it is not, go ahead and check the box.
- Then choose the Advanced tab and make sure that you are using the correct settings if your account is IMAP.
If you’re looking for a software company you can trust for its integrity and honest business practices, look no further than SoftwareKeep. We are a Microsoft Certified Partner and a BBB Accredited Business that cares about bringing our customers a reliable, satisfying experience on the software products they need. We will be with you before, during, and after all the sales. That’s our 360 Degree SoftwareKeep Guarantee. So, what are you waiting for? Call us Today on +1 877 315 1713 or email email@example.com. As well, you can reach us via Live Chat.