One of the best things about OneDrive is how easy it makes collaborations. A file or document uploaded onto a public server or a that has a personal sharing link can be viewed, edited, and added to by an array of people, which is ideal for business situations in which input and teamwork are necessary.
OneDrive’s handy upload system is a great way to get the whole team on exciting new projects.
How do you upload files relevant to your business to OneDrive?
Using Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome
- Start by locating the ‘upload’ button on the top of your OneDrive screen. Move your cursor down to ‘files’ or ‘folder’. Select ‘files’ to upload one or two single files and ‘folder’ to select a large folder that contains various documents, images, or voice tracks.
- Next, select the files or folders you wish to upload. You can select multiple items by holding the Ctrl key and selecting the other items you wish to upload.
- Then, you can select either ‘open’ or ‘select folder’. If you opt for ‘open’ your file will open.
In other browsers
- Find ‘upload’ and select it. Select the files or documents you want to upload and then choose ‘open’. If you don’t see the ‘upload’ > ‘folder’ option, you’ll need to create a folder before uploading.
- From here, you can use OneDrive however you please.
Benefits of Uploading With OneDrive
The simple commands that must be followed to upload files are easy to understand and remember. They are easy to replicate and only take a few seconds to perform, making the use of OneDrive highly efficient and productive.
Encourages the use of teamwork
The simplicity of OneDrive makes teamwork easy and effective. With every member of the team able to add their feedback, commentary, and work to your file using the online system, teamwork becomes the best way to get the job done.
If you’re looking for a software company you can trust for its integrity and honest business practices, look no further than SoftwareKeep. We are a Microsoft Certified Partner and a BBB Accredited Business that cares about bringing our customers a reliable, satisfying experience on the software products they need. We will be with you before, during, and after all the sales.
That’s our 360 Degree SoftwareKeep Guarantee. So, what are you waiting for? Call us Today on +1 877 315 1713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. As well, you can reach us via Live Chat.