AdAware Personal Security - 1-Year / 2-PC
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- Personal Security for 2 PCs
- Digital download
- One time purchase
- 24/7365 customer support
Built upon the legendary anti-spyware and antivirus protection, AdAware Personal Security - 1-Year / 2-PC has real-time web-filtering technology that safeguards your PC against phishing attacks and online scams, allowing you to stay protected on social networks and giving you the confidence you need to shop and bank online.
Ad-Aware Personal Security’s Real-Time Web Filter technology combined with Ad-Aware's legendary anti-spyware and super-fast antivirus keep you protected on social networks to give you the confidence you need to shop and bank online. Its Real-Time Web Filter helps you to avoid dangerous sites which might prey on unsuspecting buyers by providing fraudulent products and services, steal your credit card information or banking accreditations.
With Ad-Aware Personal Security, you won't need any other security software. You can safely disable all other antivirus software and get powerful protection that won't slow your PC.
The latest malware definition files and other important Ad-Aware updates will be downloaded and installed automatically, making sure that your PC will stay protected against the latest forms of malware.
AdAware Personal Security - 1-Year / 2-PC Game Mode suspends security alerts, system scans while you work or play but since it's real-time protection is still active it doesn't compromise your security. And now with less than 1% CPU utilization even under heavy use, Ad-Aware really won't slow your PC down even while playing the most demanding games.
Ad-Aware Safe Browsing protects you while you browse the web. Every URL is carefully scanned in real-time against a constantly updated list of suspected malware and phishing sites. If you click on a dangerous link while browsing the web or while reading an e-mail, Ad-Aware Safe Browsing will immediately warn you of the site's risk status.
Ad-Aware's anti-malware technology rapidly analyzes potential cyber threats by observing their behavior in a virtual environment, meaning that the malware is never actually executed on a user's machine. It's all done in the background and doesn't need any user intervention.
- Fast Antivirus: A superfast antivirus engine that works alongside our anti-spyware technology. Two engines work together to block malware from traditional viruses to the more common spyware attacks. The engines are made to work together without conflicts or slow-downs typically associated with running two separate security programs - there's just one easy and superfast security solution.
- Download Protection: Download photos, music and movies with confidence. Ad-Aware Personal security automatically scans files before they are downloaded on your hard-drive and detects malware before it can ever be launched. Its real-time protection quarantines infected files preventing them from damaging you and the community at large.
- Automatic Threat Updates: Stay protected against the latest threats. Ad-Aware's automatic threat updates will keep your PC safer and running smoothly. Simply sit back and relax.
- Game Mode: Play your games and watch your movies without being disturbed. Ad-Aware was the first free antivirus program to include a game mode (sometimes called silent mode). In Game Mode, your computer remains protected while you play your games or watch a movie without the interruptions or strain on system resources that other security software programs often cause.
- Safe Browsing: Protection while you browse the web. Ad-Aware's Safe Browsing feature scans for known bad URLs and websites. It's a great way to protect yourself from the newest malware being distributed.
- Real-Time Protection: Immediately detect malware before it harms your PC. Ad-Aware's real-time protection blocks or suspends malicious processes and infected files that try to start or connect to your system, effectively preventing malware from damaging your PC or accessing your personal files.
- Real-time process protection: blocks or suspends malicious processes and infected files that try to start or connect to your system.
- Real-time registry protection: advanced detection of attempted registry changes, a favorite target for many malware distributors. Ad-Aware alerts you when a program tries to make changes to your registry.
- Real-time network protection: monitor outgoing network traffic and block connections to blacklisted IP addresses and known malicious websites to identify and stop active threats.
- Safely Shop; Bank Online: Get complete peace of mind when shopping or banking. The Real-Time Web Filter protects you against phishing attacks by constantly analyzing in real-time links that are often found on the Internet, in emails and in messages. With the Real Time Web Filter on, malicious links, content or malware are pro-actively blocked before they can harm your computer. Protect yourself against cyber criminals out to steal your credit card data or banking information.
- Antispyware: The world's most trusted. 450 million downloads and counting. With over 1 billion attacks stopped - there is no doubt Ad-Aware knows a thing or two about how to stop cybercriminals. Our technology is so good that it is used by many of our peers in the security world.
- Malware Sandbox Emulator: Rapidly analyze malware in a virtual environment. This is another first for Ad-Aware Free Antivirus - a full-blown (no compromise) virtual technology built right inside even our free antivirus. This emulation technology helps protect users from many unidentified or new variants of malware.
- Pin-Point Scanning: Scan only the files or folders you want. Just copied a file or folder to your computer and want to check whether it's safe? Ad-Aware allows you to do just that - without the need to scan your whole PC.
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit),
- Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1) (32 & 64 bit),
- Vista (SP2) (32 & 64 bit),
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32 bit),
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 (64 bit)
- Processor: 800 MHz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 1.8 GB free space (at least 800 MB on the system drive)
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)