When you use Office 365 for business and save your files to OneDrive or SharePoint, you have the ability to share your files with whoever you want. Furthermore, the process will be the same however and wherever you work. Here are the steps in order to do so.
Sharing Files and Folders in Office 365
- Browse your computer for the files and folders that you want to select.
- After opening or selecting a file or folder, click Select
- You can still share files and folders even if you have not saved your content to OneDrive.
- If you are working on a desktop and haven’t saved the file to OneDrive, then select the location that you would like your file to go.
- You will need to select the downward arrow in order to choose permissions for the link that you want to share. The options to select include:
- People in the organization that you are in
- Specified people
- Anyone (that your organization allows you to share with)
Keep in mind that any files or folders that you have saved in OneDrive are private until you decide to share with others. You also have the option to stop sharing these files or folders any time you want to.
If you’re looking for a software company you can trust for its integrity and honest business practices, look no further than SoftwareKeep. We are a Microsoft Certified Partner and a BBB Accredited Business that cares about bringing our customers a reliable, satisfying experience on the software products they need. We will be with you before, during, and after all the sales.
That’s our 360 Degree SoftwareKeep Guarantee. So, what are you waiting for? Call us Today on +1 877 315 1713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. As well, you can reach us via Live Chat.