Subscribe & Save 10%
Sign up to stay in the loop about the hottest deals and exclusive sales. Plus 10% off your first order!
Microsoft once again establishes its position as a leader in making powerful and useful software for its users’ productivity and project organizing needs. This updated version of the well-known Microsoft Office suite showcases that the company never ceases to improve the user’s experience by creating outstanding applications with hardly any competition on the market.
As expected, there are improvements galore in the 2010 pack of the office suite. You will get way more than your money’s worth and then some as this edition enables you to effortlessly manage your work and save precious time with Microsoft Office’s intuitive user-friendly interface that is easy to use and even customizable!
The tool pack hasn’t changed, but the quality is better than ever. Here are the apps you get with the 2010 Professional pack and best new key features they include:
Not the right MS Office 2010 product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Office 2010 software today.
• Make your project unique and impressive by using different fonts, effects, graphics, and ready to use templates.
• Take screenshots without leaving Word interface; achieve this directly from inside the app.
• Real-time spell-check in word 2010 allows you to type with confidence.
• Use Sparklines to get a visual summary of your data analysis.
• Use Slicer in excel 2010 to filter data in PivotChat or PivotTable.
• Through PivotTable views, you can quickly find the correct data through the new filter enhancement.
• Add visuals to your data by making it more presentable and appealing.
• Publisher 2010 has an easy to use UI and powerful design tools, and you can create professional designs with little effort.
• The improved photo-editing tool gives you the freedom and options to create what you want.
• Comes with a library of versatile templates to create brochures, postcards among others.
• Publisher 2010 has preview features which allow you to preview all the formatting changes without necessarily applying them.
• Easy database tool for gathering, managing, and analyzing data.
• Use Conditional Formatting tools to create charts with precision.
• Come bundled with various templates that allow you to customize your project according to your requirements.
• Create attractive slideshows with different audio, video, and animation effects using PowerPoint 2010.
• Has a library packed with impressive graphics, animations, and everything you need to create a perfect project.
• Has video and photo editing tools, which makes the editing process more manageable.
Customer support is very quick to respond…
I’m not a tech savvy person but Bryan at support made instructions very clear and easy to follow. He even followed up to see if I was able to reinstall my program. Great customer service. Thanks!
How long does it take to receive my order?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
How long does a genuine software license last?
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?