Macs run a little bit differently than regular PCs do. There can be some confusion if you are not fully familiar with how a Mac works. If you are attempting to activate Office 2019 for Mac, Office for business, Office 365 Admin, Office 365 Small Business, or another Office product.
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to activate Microsoft Office for Mac.
Steps to Activate Office for Mac
- Before you can activate Office on your Mac, you need to be sure that you have redeemed and installed the Office software. If you have already done this you are already one step ahead. You can simply click on the “Launchpad” icon that is down in your Dock to show all your apps.
- Click on any Office app (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) to start the activation process. You may have to scroll down a bit to find one of these apps.
- Once you have done this, the “What’s New” window will pop open. You can then click “Get Started” and proceed to the sign in.
- Enter your email address that is associated with your Office for Mac account then click on “Next”.
- You will then be prompted to enter the password that is associated with the email address you entered in the previous step. Then click “Sign in”.
- The system will check if you have a valid license, then it will activate your product.
- Once your product has been activated, you’re done! You can click “Start Using” to begin using the app you have opened.
Concerning Step 3: If you see no “What’s New” box, you may need to activate your Office for Mac from within the app itself.
Concerning Step 4: The email entered may be used for your Microsoft Account or your Office for Business account assigned by your employer or school.
Concerning Step 5: This “enter password” screen can vary depending on the email provider.
Concerning Step 6: If you have multiple licenses, you will want to be sure that you follow the steps in the section titled “Activate with multiple licenses” which can be found here.
Concerning Step 7: Once you have activated Office for Mac, you can add your Office apps to your dock for easy access and startup.
If you’re looking for a software company you can trust for its integrity and honest business practices, look no further than SoftwareKeep. We are a Microsoft Certified Partner and a BBB Accredited Business that cares about bringing our customers a reliable, satisfying experience on the software products they need. We will be with you before, during, and after all the sales.
That’s our 360 Degree SoftwareKeep Guarantee. So, what are you waiting for? Call us Today on +1 877 315 1713 or email email@example.com. As well, you can reach us via Live Chat.