- Check your computer meets the system requirements for Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
- Check whether any applications installed on your computer are incompatible with Kaspersky Anti-Virus. We recommend removing all incompatible software to ensure that Kaspersky Anti-Virus works correctly.
- Close all running applications
- Download the Kaspersky Anti-Virus installation package from the Kaspersky website, or via the link in the email you received from us.
- Run the installer.
- Wait until the searching for a newer version of the application has been completed, or click Skip.
- Read the End User License Agreement and click Continue if you agree to the terms.
- Read the Kaspersky Security Network Statement carefully. Select the checkbox if you agree to the terms.
If you don’t want to participate in the Kaspersky Security Network, clear the checkbox.
- Together with Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Secure Connection will be installed to ensure protected connection to the Internet. Click Install.
- Wait for the installation to complete. Make sure the recommended settings are enabled and click Apply.
- Click Done.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus will now be installed
To activate the application:
- In the application window, click.
- Click Enter activation code.
- Enter the code from the message you have received after buying the license and click Activate.
- Click Done.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus is now activated.