Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business For Windows (for ...
Microsoft Access 2010
Microsoft Access 2016
Microsoft Excel 2016
Microsoft Powerpoint 2016
Microsoft Project 2013 Standard
Microsoft Project 2013 Professional
Microsoft Project 2016 Professional (1pc)
Microsoft Publisher 2016
Microsoft Excel 2019 Open License
Excel 2019 from Microsoft has been updated to bring never-before-seen enhancements to users. The updated functions and charts, improved accessibility, and enhanced sharing capabilities allow for a better experience for any user. These updates make the new Excel perfect for anyone in the business or academic world who is looking to create a spreadsheet of any kind with the least amount of resistance.
With 2019 Excel, Windows has improved many aspects when compared to previous models.
Below are listed a few of the highlights:
- CONCAT: This new function is similar to CONCATENATE, but it is easier to type and use. Mainly, it supports cell references, as well as range references.
- IFS: This new function acts as a test to confirm that one or more conditions are met. If so, it returns a value that directly corresponds to the initial true condition. As well, the new IFS functions takes place of many nested IF statements, making it a lit easier to read multiple conditions.
- MAXIFS: This new function produces the maximum value among a number of specific cells.
- MINIFS: Similar to the MAXIFS function, this one produces the minimum value among a number of specific cells.
- SWITCH: This new function takes an individual value and puts it against a list of other values, producing the first corresponding match in that list.
- TEXTJOIN: This new function allows users to combine text from a range of multiple cells, separating them by delimiters that you set.
Better Visuals and Overall Control. With Excel’s new version, Microsoft has aimed at putting the users in control of the work they’re doing. As a result, the new display and layout of the program are easy to read, navigate, and use.
These are minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Excel 2019 Open License
We work hard to make sure your software download and installation process is as seamless as possible. However, once a product key is deployed for your purchase, we cannot accept product cancellations once the key has been activated or an attempt to activate it has taken place. If you encounter any issues when installing your new software purchase, our technical support team will help troubleshoot your installation.
How can we help with the installation process? Our customer support is available 24x7 to give you expert technical help should you need it. If we can't activate your software, we will replace the product key free of charge within 90 days of purchase.
For more information be sure to check out our full Orders & Returns page.
In keeping with our customer support, we please refer to our full End-User License Agreement.
Microsoft Excel 2019 Open License
$189.99 | In Stock Want it Now? Order and receive your download instantly.
Need a hand?
Have us install your software for only:
$ 16 .00
One of our Installation Specialist will help you set up your new software hassle-free. Software sold separately.
Digital download 100% authentic from Microsoft and new software in minutes.
We guarantee money back if you have any problem with our one of our softwares.
We always have the best deals but if you find an identical product cheaper than us, we‘ll beat it by 5%.