Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Business
- Buy now use forever
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
Power to the PC, Service to the people
We’re here for you. Get in touch via email, telephone or chat.
- Instant Digital Download
Estimated Delivery 15 minutes or less
- Lifetime Product Guarantee
Buy once, use forever because you’re worth it.
- Year Round Service
Our IT specialist will provide you with the answers you need
Microsoft Office 2019 Home Business for PC
All of the applications have undergone some serious changes, for the good. The updates are tailored to help busy people get through work efficiently.
One time purchase, one time install for the classic applications you are used to, but with better features.
You can easily share and save content with anyone that you would like.
Outlook makes it easier to keep your important mail separate than other pieces of mail.
Office as a whole makes it easier for you to manage and organize your business.
Owning your own business is a great and exhilarating feeling at times, who doesn’t want to be their own boss? But it can also be stressful and overwhelming at times, which is why Microsoft would like to help you ease some of your workloads with the 2019 home business version of Office.
With a one time purchase and download, you’ll be able to utilize Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. These are the same classic applications that you are used to using if you have had Office before, but they have gotten better with time. The new features are designed more intuitively to allow you to work more efficiently and produce more professional documents.
- • Create, edit, and share your documents with your course mates and colleagues.
- • Edit photos hassle-free with the improved Word features.
- • Customize your tab commands to fit your needs. This helps you navigate through your tasks effortlessly.
- • Use “Tell Me” to look up for things you want to be done.
- • Perform better data analysis by using improved formulas and chats.
- • Model your data professionally using the new, improved PowerPivot.
- • Import data from different sources like SQL, Access, web pages using enhanced Power Query.
- • Use 2-D modeling to help visualize your data.
- • Use zoom capabilities to order slides within the presentation.
- • Insert and manage icons, 3-D models, and SVG.
- • Use Morph and Animation to make your presentation more appealing.
- Use Focus Mode to block out distraction and manage your email more efficiently using;
- Travel and delivery summary cards to easily track your itineraries.
- Use “focused inbox” and “other” to prioritize your emails.
- Use @Mentions to draw the recipient’s attention to your email.
- • Processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2 cores
- • Memory: 4 GB of RAM; 2 GB RAM (32 bit)
- • Hard Disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- • Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- • Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for the Windows 10 Autumn Update Builder).
- • Operating system: Windows 10 or newer, Windows Server 2019
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to receive my order?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
How long does a genuine software license last?
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?