One of the great benefits of Microsoft Office is how many versions are available. With so many options, you can always find the one with the perfect price and perfect programs to suit your individual needs.
With so many options, though, they can be difficult to sort through and make the right choice. At SoftwareKeep USA, you get expert help navigating through all your options to make sure you make the right purchase.
To find out on your own which product works best for your needs, read through the following comparisons.Shop Now
Complete Comparision Office Products
Microsoft Office 2016
2016 advances Office in a lot of beneficial ways. First of all, the programs are faster than ever. They also offer new collaborative options that allow you to edit documents as a team in real time. You can also communicate more efficiently within documents and through Skype than ever before.
Office 2016 improves your email with Outlook experience by using a feature called Clutter to reorganize your messages based on the priority, a key innovation for those with a lot of emails to get through every day. The security features are also top-notch. There are new features that prevent data loss and allow you to encrypt your data so that you don’t have to worry about any of your information getting lost or stolen.
Office 2016, as with previous editions, comes in several different versions with different programs and features. Office 2016 for PC, they include:
- Home & Student: just the core applications of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Home & Office: core applications and Outlook
- Standard: core applications, Outlook, and Publisher (only available through volume license)
- Professional: core applications, Outlook, Publisher, and Access
- Professional Plus: core applications, Outlook, Publisher, Access, and Skype for Business (only available through volume license)
Office 2016 for Mac, they include:
- Home & Student: just the core applications
- Home & Business: core applications and Outlook
- Standard: core applications and Outlook (only available through volume license)
If you are looking for the latest versions of every program with all the newest features, and you want a traditional, one-time, one-payment download (as opposed to 365 below), then Office 2016 is the right option for you.
Microsoft Office 2013
The middle option between 2010 and 2016, 2013 tends to be the easiest option to miss. Either you want something up-to-date, or you want something cheap, and 2013 is not quite either of those things. MS Office 2013 still has features that recommend it. It has increased interconnectivity options that utilize OneNote cloud storage more, and that links different platforms so you can have all the same data on your phone, tablet, and computer. It has many updated features for the programs as well. And the price is still lower than 2016.
Microsoft Office 2010
For many years, Office 2010 was the standard, and if you are looking for a cheap, one-time install version of Office and don’t mind missing out on some significant improvements in the later versions, 2010 is still a good option.
The downside is that it is slower than more recent versions, and it lacks those improvements, in particular, the interconnectivity that 2016 offers. Again, if this doesn’t concern you, consider 2010.
Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 offers you the same benefits as Office 2016 (in fact, it often includes 2016), but with a novel idea attached it: instead of paying a one-time fee, you pay a monthly subscription. In exchange, you all the latest program updates (not just security updates) and some additional features.
One of the best of these features is the ability to install Office on multiple devices with one license. Most 365 plans allow you to install on five computers, five tablets, and five phones. At the same time, many of the plans offer you 1 TB of cloud storage, and some offer you monthly Skype minutes as well.
The plans for home use include:
- Personal: Desktop versions of Office 2016 applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher. 1 TB on OneDrive and Skype minutes. Only available for one computer. Ideal for individual use.
- Home: The same as Personal, but available for five computers. Ideal for family use.
For business use, the plans include:
- Business Essentials: Web versions (no desktop versions) of Office applications, as well as Outlook. 1 TB on OneDrive. Ideal for smaller businesses (fewer than 300 employees) with a focus on online communication.
- Business: Desktop versions of Office 2016 applications, but no Outlook email. Available for multiple devices for every license. Skype for Business and 1 TB on OneDrive. Ideal for smaller businesses (fewer than 300 employees) that already have a well-integrated email system.
- Business Premium: Desktop versions of Office 2016 and Outlook. Available for multiple devices for every license. Skype for Business and 1 TB on OneDrive. The best Office option for smaller businesses with fewer than 300 employees.
- Enterprise E1: Web versions of Office applications, as well as Outlook. Skype for Business and 1 TB on OneDrive. Differs from Business Essentials because it allows for an unlimited number of users.
- Enterprise E3: All the features of ProPlus and E1, plus advanced security tools, such as legal hold and data loss prevention. Ideal for big businesses with legal and data concerns.
- Enterprise E5: All the features of E3, plus even more advanced security options, as well as advanced analytics. The top of the line Office product.
As you can see, 365 offers you a wide variety of options to get the best out of Office for what you need as an individual, student, or business person. With a low monthly (or annual) payment, you get regular updates and a lot of incredible features.
Why you can trust us
Softwarekeep is a trusted software reseller and a Microsoft Certified Partner
We exist to make tech accessible by helping people (like you) choose the perfect product, get a great deal, and install it easily – so you can enjoy your software immediately.
So if you’re looking for genuine Microsoft software at the cheapest price – complete with 24/7 technical support and advice – you’re in the right place.
“Been looking for a one off purchase of office package and this is the best price I came across and the reviews looked good as well. Easy to purchase - no issue.”Written by tony4val
Oct 25, 2017
“I had a question about a product and their ondivne chat support helped me out fast.”Written by it-75020
Oct 24, 2017
“The Norton gurantee helped me feel confident in purhasing on the website.”Written by cassandrathronson
Oct 24, 2017
Find out more about purchasing Microsoft Office products from SoftwareKeep USA
With so many options, purchasing Office can feel intimidating. To ease your concerns, contact SoftwareKeep USA, where our experts will guide you through your options point-by-point to make sure you get the exact Office (or other software) package you need.
We guarantee not just great customer service but also the lowest price anywhere on the web for the products you buy from us. Visit our website at SoftwareKeep USA today or contact us at +1 877 315 1713 to find out more.Shop now
Buy and Download Microsoft Office from $54.99
Let us help you
One of our Installation Specialist will help you set up your new software hassle-free. Software sold separately.
Digital download 100% authentic from Microsoft and new software in minutes.
Shop with confidence
We guarantee money back if you have any problem with our one of our softwares.
Lowest price guarantee
We always have the best deals but if you find an identical product cheaper than us, we‘ll beat it by 5%.