Microsoft Powerpoint 2016
- Buy now use forever
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
Power to the PC, Service to the people
We’re here for you. Get in touch via email, telephone or chat.
- Instant Digital Download
Estimated Delivery 15 minutes or less
- Lifetime Product Guarantee
Buy once, use forever because you’re worth it.
- Year Round Service
Our IT specialist will provide you with the answers you need
Creativity. Choice. Artistic expression. These are the pillars of a great presentation. However, they are often afterthoughts in presentation apps. Sure, you get decent variety from nearly all tools out there that help you with your slideshows. But how much is enough when your goal is to create a stunning presentation without overcomplicating the whole process and losing yourself in it? PowerPoint 2016 answers that question by offering the most abundant package of effects, designs, visual aids and impressive interface features. What’s more, it does that without sacrificing the signature characteristics that contributed to its immense popularity - simplicity and efficiency in the creation process.
The essence of PowerPoint has always been a focus on tradition and ease of use, but constant innovation in the presentation tools themselves. The 2016 version of this world-famous presentation app supports that objective in all aspects, making it the ultimate in presentation software and a must-have for the presenter who seeks quality and practicality. Not convinced yet? Allow us to show you why.
Not the right Microsoft Office product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Apps today.
• Create, edit, collaborate, and effectively share your ideas in a visually compelling way, using shapes and animations.
• Use the new Presenter view to see notes accompanying your slides and preview the upcoming slide on a second screen.
• Review or edit your presentation with your colleagues while maintaining the version history.
• PowerPoint 2016 adds contextual suggestions based on the content you add to slides using Smart design suggestions.
- Processor - 1GHz and above with SSE2
- Memory - 1GB (minimum), 2GB (recommended)
- Graphics - DirectX 10-compatible graphics card
- HDD - 3GB available space
- OS - Windows 7 and above; Microsoft Server 2008 R2 and above
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to receive my order?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
How long does a genuine software license last?
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?