Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- SQL Server Standard
- Digital download
- Discounted price
- 24/7/365 customer support
Better Database Management
It goes without saying that almost any business in today’s world requires database management software or DBMS. In order to have all your data in perfect order, readily available and easily accessed, you need a program that will guarantee you performance, scalability and intuitiveness of the highest order. This is what Microsoft SQL Server 2012 brings to the table, thanks to a variety of innovative features and valuable enhancements that will give you all you need in a DBMS.
The Standard edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 consists of the core database package along with standalone services. It also offers larger database support, reduced hardware limitations and inclusion of valuable tools that will help your business immensely, making it the ideal choice for managing departmental databases in small- and medium-sized enterprises. Keep reading to get acquainted with the key new features, gadgets and improvements in SQL Server 2012 Standard, as well as why they result in such strong advantages of this excellent DBMS.
• Transact-SQL is stronger in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 with different enhancements such as a SEQUENCE object, a logical function such as IIF and CHOOSE, date and time function, among others.
• Features Distributed Replays, which allows you to capture a workload in one server instance and replay it in another. This is handy when doing application compatibility testing and capacity planning.
• Query the meaning of a document using the new Semantic Search feature. Semantic Search provides you with an efficient way to organize relevant data by extracting keywords and phrases from documents and finding similar matches.
• Use FILESTREAM feature in FileTable to manage files on a file server via unique tables. Any changes made on the FileTable automatically reflects on the file server.
• Features new Contained Databases, a feature that includes all the defining metadata and database settings. One merit of using a contained database is that it is independent of instance, collation and TempDB.
• Supports Database Mirroring and Protection; this is achieved through a new packet of AlwaysOn feature. You can now replicate your information without any noticeable drop in performance. In case the primary server stops function, the new AlwaysOn failover cluster takes effect instantly.
- Processor - 1GHz and above (x86); 1.4GHz and above (x64)<
- Processor type - AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support (x64); Pentium III-compatible processor or faster (x86)<
- Memory - 1GB (recommended 4GB and higher, depending on database size)<
- HDD - at least 6GB available disk space<
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Windows Powershell 2.0 (required for installation)
- OS - Windows Vista SP2 Business (32- or 64-bit) and above; Windows Server 2008 Web (32- or 64-bit) and above
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)