Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit English DVD 10 Clt
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- Digital download
- One time purchase
- 24/7365 customer support
Give your business all the features it needs to communicate, save and share data, and work more flexibly in and out of the office.
Get Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 with 10 CLTs to begin providing access to the whole office.
What Is Microsoft Windows Server?
Windows Server is Microsoft’s server operating system. It is designed to provide high quality server services with a Windows-quality user and administrator experience. It provides all the tools necessary for server management, data storage, data security, application running, and communication.
The 2012 edition and later all have to be run on 64-bit systems.
What Is R2?
R2 stands for “release 2.” R2 refers to the second release of the 2012 edition of Windows Server. It includes numerous major upgrades but does not quite qualify as an entirely new edition because it is built on the same operating system.
What Are CLTs?
CLTs are another way of writing about client access licenses, or CALs. A CAL provides access to one user or device. With CALs a user can gain unlimited access to a Windows Server on any device, or a device can gain unlimited access to a Windows Server for any and all users.
This product includes 10 CALs, along with the server software itself.
Save On IT has a price that can’t be matched on Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 64bit with DVD and 10 CLTs
Save On IT provides its customers with the best prices on all Microsoft Windows Server editions and all CAL options. That includes Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 64bit with DVD and 10 CLTs.
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Features
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 includes improvements in server access, administration, virtualization, and storage. Some of the most powerful upgrades over previous editions include:
- Improved RemoteApp usage that allows remote users to experience app usage with the same quality and locally connected devices
- Easier reconnection after a disconnect from the server and improved bandwidth
- Single sign-on for remote users, streamlining the sign on process
- Mobile device connection improvements, including the ability to save mobile device data on the server
- Work Folders that allow users to save and share files that are encrypted and automatically sync device and server versions
- PowerShell 4 improvements, including Desired State Configuration, that allows administrators to set standards for the server that the server automatically helps maintain
- More powerful Hyper-V with cloud backup, storage resource pools, and multi-tenancy, among other improvements
- Live Migration to transfer virtual machines between hosts with no disconnect
- Tiered Storage Space to make the most popular data the fastest to retrieve
- Data Deduplication for the server and virtual machines to improve compression
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 64bit English DVD 10 Clt.
- Processor: 1.4 GHz minimum; 2 GHz recommended
- RAM: 512 MB minimum; 2 GB or more recommended
- Available Disk Space: 32 GB minimum; 40 GB or more recommended
- DVD Player
- There are no specific system requirements for devices accessing the server other than the need for a CAL. Devices should be kept as up-to-date as possible and use a compatible operating system.
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)