Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- Digital download
- One time purchase
- 24/7365 customer support
Introduction: The sophisticated Windows Server of the decade
Microsoft is perhaps one of the most renowned, reputed and respected name in the Information technology industry and commands a brand recognition that has been hard to match for years now. With the launch of the Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 data center, the tech giant has taken a huge leap in the technological world and set an example that has taken a tremendous volume of audience by surprise.
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 data center is at the heart of the entire Microsoft franchise and delivers an excellent experience of what innovation looks like at Microsoft. The infrastructure of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 datacenter consists of various improvements over the predecessor versions of the Windows server and encompass a huge array of updates and features.
Users should expect a satisfying gorge of utility from this version. In many ways, this version brings various benefits and improvements for large scale operations and big companies, who want to operate through the channels of modern day technology and innovation. With various enhancements brought in through networking, virtual desktop infrastructure, access and information protection, and web and application platform, users have a lot in store for themselves with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 datacenter.
Not the right Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Windows Server software today.
- Improved networking abilities including Dynamic VMQ, Windows NIC Teaming, Receive Side Scaling, Data Center Bridging, and QoS enhancements.
- Supports Hyper-V virtualization, which represents the core foundation of Microsoft's vision for cloud operations.
- Gives resilient networking capabilities and multi-tenant aware storage for a wide range of workloads
- Supports a broad range of VHD de-duplication and various storage options. Besides, the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure makes it possible to access IT services virtually from anywhere.
- Provides a highly scalable platform for mission-critical applications. Besides, it offers enhanced support for open-source applications and different development languages.
- The system center of 2012 R2 supports an integrated platform that provides collective management experience across hosted, private, and public clouds.
- Provides an enterprise cloud platform and virtualization that can scale to run massive workloads while enabling robust recovery to protect against any outage.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter:
Processor: 1.4 GHz, x64
Memory: 512 MB or more
- Available disk space: 32 GB (more needed if there is at least 16GB of RAM)
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)