Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- Digital download
- One time purchase
- 24/7365 customer support
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard is the sixth release of the Windows Server series, released around September 2012. It has been developed in four different editions with a varying degree of features in each one.
In spite of certain controversies that surrounded the release and model of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard, it received a good response from the customers in general. After this model of Windows server was released, Microsoft released several updates in later years for the model as well.
Equipped with ample features, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard is the ultimate server for a multitasking computing platform. At first, the Windows server was released with a developer preview mode. However, later on, it was changed and revealed in its current form.
Not the right Windows Server product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Windows Server software today.
The Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard has been lauded for the host of features it is equipped with and the computing advantages it can achieve. Take a look at its features to learn more about the Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard:
- The Virtual Desktop Infrastructure allows users to access IT services virtually from anywhere while providing enhanced data security and compliance.
- Helps in reducing network complexity by making it easy to connect a user to IT resources, easily link your infrastructure with public cloud services, and efficiently manage your data center.
- Makes it more comfortable for administrators to build robust data access management and protection while simplifying the deployment of identity management infrastructure.
- Ideal for running multiple servers and devices, whether they’re virtual, physical, on-premises, or off-premises.
- Supports Active Directory Rights Management Services, Hyper-V, and Network Access Protection.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard:
Processor: 1.4 GHz, x64 (does not support Itanium)
Memory: 512 MB
- Free disk space: 32 GB (More needed if there is at least 16 GB of RAM)
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)