Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard Core Open Government - 2 Cores
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- Genuine Windows Server
- Instant digital download
- Lifetime license
As a government agency, you don't need to be told how important it is that you have a secure back-end server for your sensitive data. Your agency likely handles heavy amounts of sensitive information and you need to be sure that you have the most secure and up-to-date version of server software to ensure that your information is as safe as can be.
Fortunately, Microsoft knows and understands how important security and privacy is for a government agency, and how important it is for the people who use that agency to know their information is always secure. That's why, in the latest version of their Windows Server, Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard, they have included many new features, both in terms of security and outside of it, to ensure that your data is always as safe and secure as possible. Plus, user-friendly, so it can be up and running in no time.
- Windows Server 2016 Standard Core Open Government is designed for government institutions, providing tailored features and support.
- Core-based licensing model allows flexibility and scalability based on the number of processor cores in use.
- Enhanced security features include Shielded Virtual Machines, which help protect virtual machines from unauthorized access.
- Storage Spaces Direct enables scalable and highly available storage using industry-standard servers with local storage.
- Software-defined networking capabilities for efficient management and automation of network infrastructure.
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) for single sign-on and identity management across organizational boundaries.
- Remote Desktop Services (RDS) for secure remote access to applications and desktops.
- Support for Hyper-V virtualization technology for running multiple virtual machines on a single physical server.
- Compliance with government regulations and standards for data security and privacy.
The minimum requirements to run Windows Server 2016 are the following;
- Processor: 1.4Ghz, 64-bit CPU
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Storage: 32 GB available disk space minimum.
- Network: Gigabit (10/100/1000baseT) Ethernet adapter with 1Gbps connection or better
- Optical Storage: DVD drive is required if installing the system from DVD media
Please note that additional requirements may be based on your specific license and Windows Server 2016 edition. We recommend referring to the official documentation for detailed information regarding licensing and edition-specific requirements.
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)