Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Datacenter 16 Cores
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- Genuine Windows Server
- Instant digital download
- Lifetime license
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Datacenter 16 Core Open License
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 is the latest, most advanced version of Windows Server. It is a powerful server operating system developed and produced by Microsoft. The new version has been made available through a number of previews released by the company, but the release for general availability was on the 2nd of October, 2018. It is designed for physical, or minimally virtualized server environments. This new version is built on the foundations of Windows Server 2016, taking its previous features to the next level while adding various new, exciting improvements and enhancements to the field.
As it’s previous versions, Windows Server 2019 is available to be purchased in many different editions, offering more and more and catering to different markets and customers. While the Standard edition is perfect for small businesses or home environments, bigger, more complex enterprises need a better solution for server operating systems, which is what the Datacenter version was designed to provide.
The minimum system requirements to install and use Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Datacenter are:
- Processor: 1.4 GHz, 64-bit CPU
- RAM: 512 MB minimum with ECC type or similar technology for physical host deployments
- Hard Disk: 32 GB available space minimum
- Network Adapter: Ethernet adapter capable of at least 1 gigabit throughput and compliant with PCIE-E.
- Other Requirements: DVD drive if installing from DVD media. Internet connection may be required for online features, updates and product activation.
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)