Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Datacenter- 16 Core License
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- Datacenter- 16 Core License
- Digital download
- CAL requirements - Windows Server CAL
- Lifetime customer support at no extra cost
- Discounted price
Windows Server 2022 - A Business-Oriented Software Solution. This user-friendly software has simple interfaces and provides flexible functionalities.
Windows Server was here before you knew it, now Windows Server 2022 Datacenter - 16 Core - Open License is there when you need it the most. The latest Windows Server 2022 Datacenter edition is available for purchase with the most powerful features.
Key features of the Windows Server 2022 Datacenter- 16 Core - Open License include:
- Core Windows Server functionality
- Hybrid integration
- Unlimited OSEs/Hyper-V isolated containers
- Unlimited Windows Server containers
- Unlimited Storage Replica
- Software-defined networking
- Software-defined storage
- VSS (Volume Shadow Copy Service) integration
- Volume Activation Services
Windows Server 2022 Datacenter - 16 Core - Open License is an advanced Windows server for your business. It’s a better and modernized infrastructure of connected applications, web services, and networks.
The Key Features of the Windows Server 2022 Datacenter- 16 Core - Open License:
- Security: Today’s servers need comprehensive protection, and advanced multi-layer security and Windows Server 2022 Datacenter provides the same. The new security capabilities of Windows Server 2022 provide defense-in-depth protection against advanced threats by combining other security capabilities in Windows Server through multiple areas
- Azure Hybrid Capabilities: Windows Server 2022 comes with built-in hybrid capabilities that help you increase your agility and efficiency, which ultimately eases the process of extending datacenters to Azure. Azure Arc enabled servers with this server version bring multi-cloud and on-premises Windows Servers to Azure with Azure Arc.
- Application Platform: Windows Server 2022 introduces various platform improvements for Windows Containers, like Windows Containers' experience with Kubernetes and application compatibility.
- Secured-core server: Certified Secured-core server hardware from an OEM partner offers additional security protections to fight against sophisticated attacks. You’ll get increased security assurance while handling mission-critical data.
- Hardware root-of-trust: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM 2.0) secure crypto-processor chips provide a guarded, hardware-based store for sensitive cryptographic keys and data, including systems integrity measurements.
- Firmware Protection: Most antivirus solutions lack the ability to detect firmware, resulting in increased firmware-based attacks. Dynamic Root of Trust for Measurement (DRTM) enables secured-core server processors to support boot processes' measurement and verification. With Direct Memory Access (DMA) protection, it supports isolation of driver access to memory.
- Virtualization-based security (VBS): Secured-core servers support hypervisor-based code integrity (HVCI) and virtualization-based security (VBS). Using hardware virtualization features, VBS creates and isolates memory's secure region from the normal OS, securing against an entire class of vulnerabilities used in cryptocurrency mining attacks.
- Azure Arc Enabled Windows Servers: The objective behind designing the Windows Server 2022 Datacenter is to be consistent with the way of managing native Azure virtual machines. On connecting to Azure, a hybrid machine becomes a connected machine and is treated as a resource in Azure.
- Windows Admin Center: Advancements made in Windows Admin Center for the management of Windows Server 2022 include capabilities to both - report on the above-mentioned Secured-core features' current state and, where applicable, allow customers to enable the features.
- Azure Automanage - Hotpatch: The Azure edition of Windows Server 2022 supports Hotpatch - a part of Azure Automate. Hot patching is a new method to install updates on new Windows Server Azure Edition virtual machines (VMs) while eliminating the need to reboot after installation.
To run Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Datacenter - 16 Core - Open License OS properly, having more than the minimum requirements will ensure that your device is set up correctly for scalability.
- Processor: Minimum 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor compatible with the x64 instruction set is required. The processor must support security features like DEP and NX Bit.
- Memory (RAM): The minimum requirement for your server’s RAM is a total of 512MB. ECC (Error Correcting Code) must be included.
- Disk space: You require at least 32GB available harddisk space to install Windows Server 2022 Datacenter. The installation of the GUI will require an additional 4GB of space.
- Network adapters: The network adapters on your computer should have a 1 gigabit per second ethernet adapter and be PCI Express compatible.
- You need to have a UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports the Secure Boot feature.
- A Trusted Platform Module (TPM) is required to use certain features of Windows Server 2022 such as BitLocker Drive Encryption.
- A graphics device and monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is necessary for this product.
- A keyboard and a mouse (or other compatible pointing devices) are required.
- If you plan on installing Windows Server 2022 via disk media, your PC should have a DVD drive.
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)