SQL Server 2014 1 Device CAL
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- SQL Server 1 Device CAL
- Digital download
- Discounted price
- 24/7/365 customer support
Expanding your business with more devices? If you’re already using SQL Server 2014, your new machine can access your software or server without a little upgrade. You’ll require Device CALs to enable your new devices to access your server and software. You must be wondering you get just one CAL for your device. Worry no more, because SQL Server 2014 1 Device CAL solves your dilemma.
What you need is a friendly enterprise environment. As a relational database management system, SQL Server 2014 is designed for the enterprise environment. More than what its predecessors offer, SQL Server 2012 consists of a set of programming extensions to enhance its efficiency and efficacy, and a standard programming and interactive language for obtaining information from and updating a database. What more would you need?
You’ll be able to build mission-critical, intelligent applications using a hybrid, scalable database platform that has everything built-in – from in-database analytics and in-memory performance to advanced security. Only SQL Server 2014 can offer such a comprehensive platform being a significant upgrade with a host of vital smaller improvements.
Worrying about your server’s performance? Not anymore. With SQL Server 2014, you enjoy mission-critical performance across all workloads. The apt performance is enabled by in-memory built-in, faster insights from any data with familiar tools, and a platform for hybrid cloud enabling organizations to efficiently build, deploy, and manage solutions that span on-premises and cloud.
SQL Server 2014 is a major but not a disruptive product in the market. You get back up and security improvements, which you can start using immediately. Furthermore, you will continue working the way you always have while making the changes needed to exploit performance increases.
Especially for small and medium businesses, which lack a full-time database admin, the SQL Server 2014 has a managed backup feature that makes things much more straightforward. Data storage and database management are automated. The fun part is that whenever you've made enough changes (enough is relative according to the memory you have) to the database, it automatically gets backed up and stored for up to 30 days. More particularly, if you change more than 5Mb of data, a log backup gets triggered, and if it is more than 1GB, it automatically creates a full backup.
Do you need first-rate software affordably and quickly? Consider SQL Server 2014 1 Device CAL found in our store. Not the right SQL Server for you? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options and editions to find the perfect match for your needs. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software solutions by shopping with us.
- Experience a dramatically faster database performance.
- The In-Memory OLTP Engine enables memory optimization of selected tables and stored procedures for high concurrency and to eliminate locking delays, which increases performance by up to 20 times better.
- Enhanced AlwaysOn integration through expanded secondary replicas from four to eight offers expanded database mirroring that enables users to fail over multiple databases – in groups and not individually – and read secondary copies, enhancing disaster recovery (DR) operations or database backups and ensuring that the DR environment no longer sits idle
- Backup Encryption enables at-rest data protection. SQL Server 2014 now supports several encryption algorithms that enable such advanced backup encryption and data protection.
- Enjoy improved data tools for business intelligence (BI) that enables and supports secure data analytics and enhanced performance of your server.
- Enabled power BI for Office 365, a cloud-based business intelligence (BI) solution, provides advanced data navigation and visualization capabilities.
- Experience a much-revamped PowerView for Multidimensional Models. While PowerView was limited to tabular data, it is now be used with multidimensional models to create various data visualizations, including matrices, bubble charts, tables, and geographical maps.
- Updateable Columnstore Indexes: the read-only restriction has is now eliminated and allows the use of all the columns in the table that can't be combined with other tables hence enables you to generate mash-ups of business intelligence (BI) reports.
- There is now an expanded Buffer Pool Extension provided by the new solid-state disk (SSD) integration capability. This supports systems that have maxed out their memory.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2014 1 Device CAL:
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)