SQL Server 2014 10 Device CALs
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- SQL Server 10 Device CALs
- Digital download
- Discounted price
- 24/7/365 customer support
Today’s business world calls for more sophisticated server network installations. This calls for an efficient access approach that your employees can use to access your network servers, without risking your data and information. SQL Server 2014 10 Device CALs is the solution that your company needs for effective database management. Device CALs enables restriction of devices and connected users to access the network servers easily.
SQL Server 2104, with an option of 10 Device CAL, allows you to purchase a CAL for every device, which accesses your server. You will enjoy this feature regardless of the number of the device’s users that access the server. Purchasing device CALs makes administrative and economic sense when your employees share workstations or devices, for instance, when they work on different work shifts. Device CAL licenses will benefit enterprises with more users than the number of devices they have.
With SQL Server 2014 with 10 Device CALs, you have in your hands just what your business needs to create a better and faster working environment. It is designed to make building high performance, Big Data assets easy and cost-effective. Using a specific identifiable device signature, and with secured devices, all the users will access the right data they need to execute the right decisions within the appropriate time frame.
Designed to operate in Hybrid environments, SQL Server 2014 with 10 Device CALs database spans on-premises and a in the cloud. This software database is even more favorable when your employees work in shifts or when you have more users than devices in your organization. It has tools that give you an easy time building a backup and disaster recovery solutions with Microsoft Azure.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solution by shopping with us.
- Mission-critical performance: accelerates reliable mission-critical applications supported by the in-memory, built-in OLTP engine that can deliver averagely 10x and up to 30x transactional performance gains.
- Easier to build high-performance applications: save you and your organization time and money because it makes it easier to build high-performance applications, big data assets, and BI Solutions, all that allow your employees to work faster and efficiently.
- Managed through a common, familiar toolset: SQL server offers a great level of flexibility on deployment either on the premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment. Thus, it can be managed through a common, familiar toolset, which means that you won’t have any added expenses for additional labor and purchases.
- Always on: high availability and disaster receiver; gives you a unified solution through high availability and greater disaster recovery to gain faster failover, greater uptime, improved manageability, and much better use of hardware resource.
- A platform for hybrid cloud: designed to work in a hybrid environment, which spans on-premises and the cloud, and with new tools that ease backup and disaster recovery solutions using Microsoft Azure.
- Enterprise scalability across PC, networking, and storage: Physical procession now scales up to 640 logical processors and virtual machines scale up to 64 logical processors enabling this scale, storage spaces, and network virtualization to maximize overall infrastructure utilization.
- Easy-to-use management tools: through the SQL Server Management Studio you get access to the central management infrastructure both on-premises and in the cloud and cut on the costs of data management.
- Don’t worry about Security and compliance: because you gain the capability of robust auditing, transparent data encryption, extensible key management, and encrypted backups to ensure your data security and compliance.
- Data quality and integration services: you get exposure to integration services, including greater support for extract, transact and load (ETL) tasks to improve data quality by using organizational knowledge and third-party data providers and to cleanse data through the Data Quality Services.
- Robust development tools: you will access and use Server Data Tools integrate into Visual Studio to help you build next-generation web, enterprise, business intelligence, and mobile applications across on-premises and cloud.
- Proven, predictable performance: you will be running a world-renown performer in SQL Server, SAP-certified to run some of the most demanding workloads.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2014 10 Device CALs:
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
- Memory : 1 GB
- Disk Space : 6 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)