SQL Server 2014 5 User CALs
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- SQL Server 5 User CALs
- Digital download
- Discounted price
- 24/7/365 customer support
If you have SQL Server already installed on your enterprise network, you’ll still require a way to enable your staff to access it. Thus, SQL Server 2014 5 User CALs provide an economical answer to help your enterprise with the needed database management. These User CALs let users access the server to enable them to work smartly and efficiently when they need to add, retrieve, or review essential business data.
Want to control access to your server? Since your workstations are networked, different people are likely to access your network server software to conduct certain functions, such as print and file sharing. They will need a CAL (license) to be able to access this server software legally. This is where SQL Server 2014 5 User CALs come handy because each of the 5 users will need a different Client Access License, to be able to operate on the workstation. A CAL is not a software but is a license, which gives a user the right to access the server’s services
Worried about your employees having roaming access or accessing your server from unknown devices? You don’t need to worry. The SQL Server 2014 user CALs offers you a solution. Purchasing a User CAL will seem sensible when your employees need to have roaming access to the server network. They could be using multiple devices or unknown devices, but using the specific CAL that has their identity. Furthermore, your organization could merely be having more devices than users hence the need for User CALs to identify each person that accesses a specific device.
The SQL Server 2014 User CALs is designed to give you a cost-effective and manageable way to allocate your users access to server software from any device that they may use. With the User CAL, you won’t need a Device CAL for every device that the particular user uses to access the server software.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solutions by shopping with us.
- Enjoy the Mission-critical performance: accelerated with the new in-memory OLTP engine, which can reach on average 10x performance gains, and up to 30x transactional performance gains.
- Improved and updatable ColumnStore: for Data Warehousing, can now query 100x faster compared to legacy solutions with the utmost Security
- Experience faster insights on any data: with a sizable BI platform, which speeds up how you access, analyze, clean and shape both internal and external data and connect every user to the right data they need to make better decisions, faster.
- Make use of a platform for hybrid cloud: designed to operate in a hybrid environment, which spans both in the cloud and on-premises, complemented with new tools that even ease the backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Scalable data warehousing: enables you to scale to petabytes for your relational data warehousing and be able to integrate with non-relational sources such as Hadoop; your data storage needs are also sorted from smallest to largest data while handling queries up to 100x faster.
- Server Analysis Services: build comprehensive, enterprise-scale, advanced analytic solutions – profiting from the lightning-fast, smart performance of in-memory built into the tabular model.
- Scale your Corporate business intelligence: to enrich and secure your data, as well as be able to ensure accuracy and quality with a complete BI solution. This will also enable you to build comprehensive, enterprise-scale analytic solutions with Analysis Services
- Use the High availability and disaster recovery: through AlwaysOn to gain faster failover, greater uptime, improved manageability, and much better use of hardware resources. This is a unified solution for high availability.
- Exploit the proven, predictable performance: with the SQL Server that consistently leads in real-world application performance benchmarks and certified to run most demanding workloads
- Experience a breakthrough, in-memory performance: SQL Server 2014 has a new in-memory transaction processing capabilities and data warehousing enhancements that will scale and transform your business with higher performance.
- You won’t worry about Security and compliance: because of the ability of robust auditing, transparent data encryption, extensible key management, and encrypted backups.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2014 5 User CALs:
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)