SQL Server 2014 Enterprise 2 Core
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- SQL Server Enterprise 2 Core
- Digital download
- Discounted price
- 24/7/365 customer support
SQL Server is known to be a scalable, high-performance, and secure database management system. Designed to meet the needs of distributed server-client computing, SQL Server 2014 Enterprise 2 Core aids organizations in their bid to improve their decision-making and streamline business processes.
SQL Server 2014 Enterprise is the solution to your complex business problems. It gives users, admins, and developers reduced complexity and improved performance, as well as quicker, convenient business solutions at lower costs. The enterprise version has more added features to make you make smarter, faster decisions.
SQL Server 2014 Enterprise offers a complete database and analysis that rapidly delivers the next generation of line-of-business, scalable e-commerce and data warehousing solutions. It is uniquely characterized by various features, which make it the most scalable SQL Server edition. It scales to the required performance levels to support the largest Websites and enterprise Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) as well as data warehousing systems. Its support for failover clustering also makes it ideal for any mission-critical line-of-business application.
SQL Server 2014 Enterprise 2 Core gives customers and clients a specific measure of computing power with a more consistent licensing metric. It does this irrespective of whether the deployment of the solutions is on physical servers on-premises, or in virtual or cloud.
Want a server that makes it easier for you to build high-performance applications? Want your employees to work smarter and faster? Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Enterprise with a 2-core license saves you and your organization money while making it easier to build high-performance applications, significant data assets, and business intelligence solutions that let your employees work faster and smarter.
And, you get high availability and greater disaster recovery. AlwaysOn feature, a unified solution for high availability, helps you gain greater uptime, improved manageability, faster failover, and improved use of hardware resources through. SQL Server 2014 Enterprise has additional active secondaries, greater uptime, new online operations, and the improved ability to set up a secondary in Microsoft Azure quickly.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solution by shopping with us.
- AlwaysOn, a unified solution for high availability, helps you gain greater uptime, improved manageability, faster failover, and improved use of hardware resources through.
- Enjoy improved and much-advanced data tools for business intelligence (BI), which enables and supports enhanced performance analytics and secure data of your server.
- Take advantage of the much-revamped PowerView for Multidimensional Models to create various data visualizations, including geographical maps, matrices, bubble charts, and tables, and increase your work outcome.
- Updateable Columnstore Indexes: the read-only restriction has now been eliminated and allowed now is the use of all the columns in the table that can't be combined with other tables hence enables you to generate mash-ups of business intelligence (BI) reports.
- Enjoy the now an expanded Buffer Pool Extension that now comes with the new solid-state disk (SSD) integration capability, which supports systems that have maxed out their memory.
- Experience faster insights across your data: you'll unlock new insights and operational reporting visibility across the business with integrated, consistent data. The complete BI platform speeds up how you access, clean, analyze, and shape both internal and external data, which makes decision making very fast.
- A platform for hybrid cloud: SQL is designed to work in a hybrid environment – spanning on-premises and the cloud – with new tools that make it easier to build back-up and disaster recovery solutions.
- Cloud-enabled database: other than the hybrid capability, you get built-in cloud capabilities, which provide a consistent platform to help reduce associated costs and quickly scale to reduce time.
- Core data management: you can now leverage reliable, robust, and cost-effective availability of data security features, powered by easy-to-use functionality and tools.
- Work with a proven, predictable performance: known as the leading server and database management system, you get to work with confidence using little resources to achieve your desired data outcomes.
- Experience a breakthrough, in-memory performance: SQL Server 2014 has new in-memory transaction processing capabilities and data warehousing enhancements that will scale and transform your business with higher performance.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing: SQL Server 2014 Enterprise 2 Core:
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)