SQL Server 2014 Standard + 10 CALs
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- SQL Server Standard + 10 CALs
- Digital download
- Discounted price
- 24/7/365 customer support
As your business expands, so does your data quantity and demands. Your business’ growth is also accompanied by an increasing number of PCs you use, which also necessitates the need for more access licenses to allow more users access to your server and database. You can now do more with your data and expand your enterprise with the SQL Server 2014 Standard + 10 CALs, which serves and virtualizes up to 10 users or devices in your network.
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Standard features performance-driven business intelligence and data management tools that help you to optimize all areas of performance and development. The package includes 10 CALs, which is a reasonably affordable licensing solution for a growing team.
The SQL Server 2014 Standard with 10 clients licensing provides you with faster insights across your data by unlocking operational report visibility across the business with integrated data. You will also benefit from robust and reliable data security with core data management and is powered by easy to use tools.
Licensed for one server and 10 clients, SQL Server 2014 Standard saves you costs and time in purchases, staff, and training. It offers even better value when in your database management because it makes light work of your heaviest data loads. Users can now easily manage databases, migrating data, editing information, and processing large quantities of information in very little time.
Ideal for a small and midmarket cloud solution, SQL Server 2014 Standard + 10 CALs, or as called, one server with ten clients allows you to increase your business' efficiency. This means that when you get this powerful software for your organizations, it gets to work for you effectively immediately and offers you 5CALs.
Boasting powerful tools and resources to handle even the heaviest of workloads, SQL Server 2014 Standard is also a mainstay of database work. This makes it your definitive option for big sets of data.
SQL Server 2014 Standard has built-in cloud capabilities, which give a consistent platform to help lower costs and quickly scale. Thus, solutions can be deployed on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment. Boasting powerful tools and resources to handle even the heaviest of workloads, SQL Server Standard is a mainstay of database work. This makes it your ultimate option for big sets of data
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solution by shopping with us.
- Core data management: Leverage reliable, cost-effective availability, and robust data security features, powered by easy-to-use tools and functionality
- Cloud-enabled database: Built-in cloud capabilities provide a consistent platform to help reduce costs and quickly scale
- Faster insights across your data: Unlock new insights and operational reporting visibility across the business with consistent, integrated data
- Manage cloud-ready workloads and make your business more flexible and usable
- Build highly available and scalable storage solutions for all your server and business needs.
- Experience easier to build high-performance applications, big data assets, and business intelligence solutions for faster and smarter work. This will help you and the organization save money
- Managed via a common, familiar tool set by offering the flexibility of choice in the deployment on the premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment, which means no added expenses for additional labor or purchases.
- Experience high-speed of 100 times faster columnstore indexes i.e., for data warehousing, the new updatable in-memory columnstore can query 100 times faster than legacy solutions, all while providing an extremely secure database.
- AlwaysOn Availability Groups: offers database mirroring that enables users to fail over multiple databases – in groups and not individually – and read secondary copies, enhancing disaster recovery (DR) operations or database backups and ensuring that the DR environment no longer sits idle.
- Enhanced Auditing Features: SQL Server 2014 now has available audit functions that enable users to customize their audit logs to accommodate a broader range of events with greater flexibility than was previously possible.
- Experience a proven, predictable performance with utmost consistency for the most demanding workloads while minimizing your resource use and application
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2014 Standard + 10 CALs:
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)