SQL Server 2014 Standard 2 Core with Software Assurance
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- SQL Server Standard 2 Core + Software Assurance
- Digital download
- Discounted price
- 24/7/365 customer support
SQL Server 2014 Standard 2 Core delivers mission-critical performance across all workloads. Its performance is supported by in-memory built-in, faster insights from any data with familiar tools, and a platform for hybrid cloud enabling organizations to build efficiently, deploy and manage solutions that span on-premises and cloud. This server gives you a new experience in terms of performance, features, workload handling and access licensing.
Microsoft’s SQL Server 2014 Standard 2 Core with Software Assurance is incredibly powerful, versatile, and reliable. Benefits in Software Assurance helps you fully exploit your IT investments. You have access to a comprehensive program that includes a unique set of rights, technologies, and services to help deploy, manage and use your server efficiently. Software Assurance further helps keep your business keep up-to-date and ready to respond quickly to opportunity and change.
Easier to build high-performance applications are what you need and are what you get. SQL Server 2014 Standard with a two-core license and Software Assurance saves you and your organization money while making it easier to build high-performance applications, significant data assets, and business intelligence solutions that let you and your employees work faster and smarter. What more would you ask for in a server and database software?
You will also gain an easy management through a common, familiar toolset. By offering hybrid flexibility for deployment on the premises, in the cloud or a hybrid environment, SQL Server 2014 Standard with a two-core license and Software Assurance can be managed through a common, familiar toolset. This means there are no added expenses for additional labor and purchases.
SQL Server 2014 Standard, with a 2-core license and Software and Assurance, gives you faster insights on any data. Get data insights faster with a complete BI platform that speeds up how you access, analyze, clean, and shape both internal and external data — with SQL Server 2014, combined with Power BI for Office 365, it's now easier to connect an organization's every user to the right data they need to make better decisions, faster.
You get a platform for hybrid cloud and enjoy easy data management in the cloud. SQL Server 2014 Standard is designed to work in a hybrid environment that spans on-premises and the cloud. It also has new tools, which make it easier to build solutions for back-up and disaster recovery using Microsoft Azure. These tools provide an easy on-ramp to the cloud for on-premises SQL Server databases, enabling customers to use their existing skills to take advantage of Microsoft’s global datacenters.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solution by shopping with us.
- Use consulting services, with the software assurance, to plan new, on-premises deployments and improve your performance and outcome.
- Software Assurance helps you increase your overall user productivity through instructor-led technical training about the product and its performance indicators that enhance its overall suitability for your business.
- You will improve your business’ operational efficiency through in-house access to unique technologies and licensing rights that will also enable you to improve your performance.
- Reduce services and software costs with rights that accompany new software releases and cost-efficient upgrades that help you upgrade your server and performance outcomes.
- Enjoy improved and much-advanced data tools for business intelligence (BI), which enables and supports enhanced performance analytics and secure data of your server.
- Work with enabled power BI for Office 365, a cloud-based BI solution, which provides advanced data visualization and navigation capabilities.
- Take advantage of the much-revamped PowerView for Multidimensional Models to create various data visualizations, including matrices, bubble charts, tables, and geographical maps and increase your work outcome from the platform
- Updateable Columnstore Indexes: the read-only restriction has is now eliminated and allows the use of all the columns in the table that can't be combined with other tables hence enables you to generate mash-ups of business intelligence (BI) reports.
- Enjoy the now an expanded Buffer Pool Extension provided by the new solid-state disk (SSD) integration capability, which supports systems that have maxed out their memory.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2017 Standard 1 Core with Software Assurance:
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)