SQL Server 2014 Standard + 5 CALs
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- SQL Server Standard + 5 CALs
- Digital download
- Great discounts
- 24/7/365 customer support
Businesses need to make better decisions faster. SQL Server 2014 Standard + 5CALs offers that and many more. It makes it more cost-effective and easier to build high-performance, mission-critical applications, Business Intelligence solutions, and enterprise-ready Big Data assets. Enterprises can deploy these solutions in the cloud, on-premises, or a hybrid environment. And manage them through a common and familiar toolset.
Designed for present-day business users, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Standard makes light work of your heaviest data loads. Users are now enabled to easily manage databases, migrating data, edit information, and process large quantities of information in very little time.
You may wonder why does Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Standard appears to be the right choice for most industries. It has a larger capacity to use up to 16 processor cores. It also further provides equal to 128 GB of memory utilization per server instance and a host of familiar tools. Isn’t that great?
Looking to handle heavy data loads while keeping the integrity of your sensitive data? Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Standard gives you the ability to manage your business’ heavy workloads and dynamically edit information, as well, within your database. The larger capacity of up to 16 processor cores, means you won’t have capacity limitations to process your business’ data needs. With a large memory utilization of up to 128GB, you also get enhanced security of backup encryption and SSAS tools that are incorporated within the software. Furthermore, you’ll also have a full range of analytical tools and flexibility to integrate into your current installations of Microsoft Office 365.
Ideal for a small and midmarket cloud solution, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Standard + 5CALs is now available with five client access licenses and an instant license. This means that when you get this powerful software for your organizations, it gets to work for you effectively immediately and offers you 5CALs.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solution by shopping with us.
- Cloud-enabled database: it has built-in cloud capabilities that provide a consistent platform to help reduce associated costs and quickly scale to minimize time.
- Core data management: you can now leverage reliable, robust, and cost-effective availability of data security features, powered by easy-to-use functionality and tools.
- Faster insights across your data: you’ll be able to unlock new insights and operational reporting visibility across the business with integrated, consistent data. The complete BI platform speeds up how you access, clean, analyze, and shape both internal and external data, which makes decision making very fast.
- Managed via a standard, familiar toolset: Offering flexibility for deployment in the cloud, on the premises, or in a hybrid environment, you can manage through a standard, usual toolset. This means that you won’t have added expenses for additional labor or purchases.
- Faster service provision: For data warehousing, you now have a new updatable in-memory column store that can query 100 times faster compared to legacy solutions, all the while providing an exceptionally secure database.
- Server Analysis Services: build comprehensive, enterprise-scale, advanced analytic solutions – profiting from the lightning-fast, smart performance of in-memory built into the tabular model.
- A platform for hybrid cloud: designed to work in a hybrid environment – spanning on-premises and the cloud – with new tools that make it easier to build backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Scalability across storage, networking, and compute: now, physical processing scales up to 640 logical processors while virtual machines scale up to 64 logical processors. This helps you to maximize the overall infrastructure utilization.
- AlwaysOn: supports High availability and disaster recovery. AlwaysOn enables you to gain greater uptime, improved manageability, faster failover, and better use of hardware resources through a unified solution for high availability.
- PowerView: enables you to generate mash-ups of business intelligence (BI) reports.
- BI Semantic Model: is replacing the much-known Analysis Services Unified Dimensional Model. It's a hybrid model, which allows one data model to support all BI experiences in SQL Server as well as highly neat text infographics.
- Big Data Support: in a partnership with Hadoop provider Cloudera SQL Server platform now supports big data.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2014 Standard + 5 CALs:
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
- Memory: Express Editions 512 MB, all other editions 1 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)