SQL Server 2016 1 User CAL
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- 1 User CAL
- Digital download
- Discounted price
- 24/7/365 customer support
Turn your mission-critical applications (of previous versions of SQL Server) into intelligent, smart applications with SQL Server 2016. This is the first database that is born in the cloud and sets a new standard for the pace and place of innovation. And like its predecessors, you need to have a license to be able to access the server network or database. The software is now offered as SQL Server 2016 1 User CAL, which provides access license for one user.
SQL Server 2016 is one of the many additions to the long string of consistently innovative and advanced Microsoft’s data platforms. You get a relational database management system, which runs with expanded capabilities for better performance, more security, and cloud support. The advancement of technology makes it allow for more intelligent reporting and integrated analytics capabilities.
There are extra features that accompanied the top-notch technology in SQL Server 2016. These additional features of this product include PolyBase, Always Encrypted, Stretch Database, and support for the R programming language. Also included are enhancements to areas AlwaysOn availability groups and In-Memory OLTP (online transaction processing). What more would you ask for?
In comparison, SQL Server 2016 stands shoulders and head above the rest of the industry of data analytics and management, even when compared to its closest competitors. It satisfies all its users’ demands put all in a comprehensive product.
The SQL Server 2016 1 User CAL is more beneficial because it entitles a particular user to use any number of devices, on or off the company premises, such as a company PC, mobile phone, private PC, etc. This way, the individual will get work done from anywhere since the access of the server software has been enabled from anywhere with just one license.
You gain more by choosing SQL Server 2016 1 User CAL license type since a user is enabled to access the corresponding server with more than one device. As a company, you can even have a work-from-home policy because users will be able to access company data from private devices using their User CAL, which is also a way of reducing costs both on wages and time.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Do you need first-rate software affordably and quickly? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solution by shopping with us.
- Made for hybrid cloud: you get a consistent platform and tooling to ease your workload mobility between your private cloud, datacenter, or Microsoft Azure.
- Advanced security: you get the ability to protect your data at rest and in motion with reduced database vulnerabilities.
- End-to-end mobile BI: you get the ability to transform data into actionable insights. You’ll deliver insights on any device, online or offline, and at a reduced cost compared to other self-service solutions.
- In-database advanced analytics: use the R data language to improve your data analysis by being able to analyze data directly within the SQL Server database, and without moving the data.
- Faster queries: enjoy the several options for enabling faster queries to deliver data, immediately when users want them. Microsoft SQL Server 2016 includes several. Memory-optimized tables now aid faster online transaction processing (OLTP) workloads, with better throughput supported by the new parallelized operations
- Dynamic data masking: utilize the dynamic data masking to obfuscate a portion of the sensitive data unless you explicitly authorize a user to view the unmasked data.
- PolyBase: you can now use PolyBase to query data in Azure Blob Storage or Hadoop and syndicate the results with the stored relational data in your SQL Server.
- Temporal data: you can now enjoy support for temporal data tables, introduced as a new standard in previous releases. Additionally, it also extends Transact-SQL to support the creation and querying of temporal tables relative to a particular period
- Improved Azure SQL Database: your development team can exploit a full testing and telemetry cycle, at a scale, which allows them to add features to both products much faster when they integrate new features into the SQL Database ahead of SQL Server.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2016 1 User CAL:
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)