SQL Server 2016 + 10 User CALs
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- SQL Server + 10 User CALs
- Digital download
- Discounted price
- 24/7/365 customer support
An improvement, an innovation, and a technology advancement are all the simple definitions that describe SQL Server 2016. It turns your mission-critical applications into intelligent applications. Born in the cloud, and bred in a hybrid environment, it sets a pace, place, and standard of database innovation. It is now offered to you as SQL Server 2016 + 10 User CALs.
Suppose you already have SQL Server installed on your enterprise network; you’ll be asking how you can make your staff to access the server. That calls for User CALs. SQL Server 2016 with 10 User CALs provides an economical answer to help your staff access the server. With these User CALs your staff, now users, access the server to enable them to work smartly and efficiently when they need to add, retrieve, or review essential business data.
Want to control access to your server and data platform? You get it. Your workstation must be networked, which means different people are likely to access your server and platform for the functions of the business. The SQL Server 2016 with 10 User CALs (license) gives them legal access to the server network with a particular signature for every User. A CAL is not a software but is a license, which provides a user with the right to access the server's services.
Need an optimized and complete control of your data? Worry no more. SQL Server 2016 gives you more than you ask for! The server is designed with new tools and utilities, such as the ability to use different data types like Temporal data, Spatial Data, and JSON. And it gives you faster data insights. You’re now more than equipped and ready for the evolving and advancing data industry around you.
Are you worried about your employees accessing your server from unknown devices? Sure, it’s something to worry about. But you don’t need to worry anymore because SQL Server 2016 with 10 User CALs offers a solution. Purchasing a User CAL becomes sensible when your employees need to have roaming access to the server network. They could be using multiple devices or unknown devices. However, with their unique access CAL you would know who is accessing the server from an unknown device. Furthermore, when your organization has more devices than users, the User CALs will identify each person that accesses a specific device.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solution by shopping with us.
- Made for hybrid cloud: enjoy a consistent platform and tooling applications for easy workload mobility between your datacenter and a private cloud.
- End-to-end mobile BI: enjoy the ability to transform data into actionable insights and be able to deliver insights on any device – offline or online – at a reduced cost.
- High performance: you now have the capability to build intelligent, mission-critical applications for OLTP with breakthrough scalability, availability, and performance.
- Advanced security: you get the ability to protect your data – both at rest and in motion – with reduced database vulnerabilities because SQL 2016 is the most secure platform.
- In-database advanced analytics: helps you to analyze data directly within the SQL Server database – without moving the data an inch – using R-language, the popular statistics language.
- Dynamic data masking: you can now block specific users from accessing your data by utilizing the dynamic data masking to obfuscate a portion of the sensitive data unless you specifically authorize a user to view the unmasked data.
- Faster queries: you are at the disposal of the several options for enabling faster queries to deliver data, immediately when users want them including Memory-optimized tables that now support even faster OLTP workloads, with better throughput.
- Use the advanced JSON feature to support both nonrelational and relational data structures as well as be able to choose the appropriate model for your workloads and data requirements.
- PolyBase: you can now use PolyBase to query data in Azure Blob Storage or Hadoop and syndicate the results with the stored relational data in your SQL Server.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2016 + 10 User CALs:
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)