SQL Server 2016 + 5 Device CALs
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- QL Server + 5 Device CALs
- Digital download
- Discounted price
- 24/7/365 customer support
SQL Server 2016 is designed with top-notch technology as a cloud-compatible Operating System, which supports all current cloud and non-cloud workloads while introducing new features that simplify transitioning to cloud computing. It is now available with 5 device CALS in a suit presented to you, such as SQL Server 2016 + 5 Device CALs.
Do you have a new device that needs to use or access your SQL Server 2016? You can now add a SQL Server 2016 separate Device CALs, or up to five of them, for your SQL Server 2016. This means that you can now grow your team anytime on your own terms. Individual CALs are inexpensive and easy to use. Perfect for small businesses, the +5 Device CALs allows you to add single devices in your business network anytime you need to without any delay.
Designed under the string of consistently innovative and advanced data platforms, SQL Server 2016 now exposes you to a world of new experience. You get to use the relational database management system that runs with expanded capabilities and accompanied by increased performance, more security, and cloud support. Additional benefits are more intelligent reporting and integrated analytics capabilities.
Like all SQL Server software, SQL Server 2016 is designed to improve you and your business’ decision-making capability and help you make smart, fast decisions, as well as and help make business processes more efficient. You will now get help in solving your complex business glitches while reducing complexity for developers, users, and administrators.
SQL Server 2016 is an improvement of the SQL server series with new features and new technology for better decision making. It is designed to make it cost-effective to build high-performance, mission-critical applications, as well as business intelligence solutions and enterprise-ready big data assets to enable employees to make smarter, faster decisions. In addition, it gives you the flexibility of deployment on in the hybrid environment that spans on the premises and in the cloud with a host of other improved capabilities and benefits.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solution by shopping with us.
- Utilize New Security Layers: that the system brings, including possessing Azure-inspired innovation for the infrastructure and applications, which can transform your way of doing business.
- Add devices to your server: if you started with one device on your server environment, this product allows you to add more devices because of the additional device CALs.
- Leverage the Azure Hybrid Use Benefit: when you are all systems ready to transition your workloads to the public cloud, you can leverage on the Azure Hybrid Use Benefit to help you transfer your on-premises data to Azure.
- Proven, predictable performance: is the definition of SQL Server 2016 as recognized by its consistent wins in TPC-E, TPC-H, and real-world application performance benchmarks.
- High availability and disaster recovery: you will gain greater uptime, faster failover, improved manageability, and better use of hardware resources through the new technology called AlwaysOn, which is a unified solution for high availability.
- Get introduced to enterprise scalability across compute, networking, and storage because SQL Server, which has now scaled up to physical processing to intelligent processing.
- Made for hybrid cloud: through Microsoft Azure, and other improved technologies, you are now exposed to a consistent platform and tooling to ease your workload mobility between your datacenter, private cloud, or public cloud.
- End-to-end mobile BI: enables you to transform your data into actionable insights, which are deliverable on any device – Windows, Mac, etc. – as well as online or offline, and all these provided at a reduced cost.
- Faster queries: you will enjoy the several options and capabilities for enabling faster queries to deliver data, immediately when users want them. Server 2016 also exposes you to Memory-optimized tables, which now support even faster online transaction processing (OLTP) workloads, with better throughput.
- PolyBase: you can now easily query data in Azure Blob Storage or Hadoop and syndicate the results with the stored relational data in your SQL Server.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2016 + 5 Device CALs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Disk Space: 6 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)