SQL Server 2016 5 User CALs
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- SQL Server 5 User CALs
- Digital download
- Discounted price
- 24/7/365 customer support
SQL Server 2016 turns your mission-critical applications into intelligent applications. Being the first database born in the cloud, it sets a new pace, place, and standard of database innovation. And like what its predecessor offer, as long as you're already running an SQL server, you'll also need to need a User CALs. For instance, SQL Server 2016 5 User CALs offers you five licenses for five users that can access your server network.
Being the most advanced server addition, SQL Server 2016 leads database innovation with its cutting-edge technologies and OS capabilities. You can rejoice because all your server needs have been improved, and your deployment resources and IT skills are now sorted.
Need an optimized and complete control of your data? Worry no more. SQL Server 2016 with 5 User CALs gives you more than you ask for! The server is designed with new tools and utilities, such as the ability to use different data types like Temporal data, Spatial Data, and JSON. And it gives you faster data insights. You’re now more than equipped and ready for the evolving and advancing data industry around you.
Want to realize your data platform vision? SQL Server 2016 helps you manage any data, any place, any time – both on-premise and in the cloud. You’re now able to store data from unstructured, structured, and semi-structured documents, such as rich media and images, directly within the database. You have access to a rich set of integrated services, which enable you to do more with your data such as search, query, report, synchronize, and analyze data.
SQL Server 2016 remains the biggest leap in the history of the data platform. It comes with built-in advanced analytics, real-time operational analytics, rich visualizations on mobile devices, new advanced security technology, and a hybrid cloud scenario, and with BI capabilities. What more would you need in a data platform?
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Do you need first-rate software affordably and quickly? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solution by shopping with us.
- High performance: Build intelligent, mission-critical applications for online transaction processing (OLTP) with breakthrough scalability, availability, and performance.
- End-to-end mobile BI: helps you to transform data into actionable insights as well as deliver insights on any device – offline or online – at a lower cost.
- In-database advanced analytics: helps you to analyze data directly within the SQL Server database – without moving the data an inch – using R-language, the popular statistics language.
- Made for hybrid cloud: you get a consistent platform and tooling applications for easy workload mobility between your datacenter and a private cloud, designed to work in the hybrid environment that spans on-premise and, in the cloud.
- Advanced security: you get the ability to protect your data – both at rest and in motion – with reduced database vulnerabilities because SQL 2016 is the most secure platform.
- Faster queries: you are at the disposal of the several options for enabling faster queries to deliver data, immediately when users want them including Memory-optimized tables that now support even faster OLTP workloads, with better throughput.
- Dynamic data masking: you can now block specific users from accessing your data by utilizing the dynamic data masking to obfuscate a portion of the sensitive data unless you specifically authorize a user to view the unmasked data.
- PolyBase: you can now use PolyBase to query data in Azure Blob Storage or Hadoop and syndicate the results with the stored relational data in your SQL Server.
- Temporal data: you can now enjoy support for temporal data tables, introduced as a new standard in previous releases and now supporting easy data querying and analysis.
- Improved Azure SQL Database: your development team can exploit a full testing and telemetry cycle, at a scale, which allows them to add features to both products much faster when they integrate new features into the SQL Database ahead of SQL Server.
- Use the advanced JSON feature to support both nonrelational and relational data structures as well as be able to choose the appropriate model for your workloads and data requirements.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2016 5 User CALs:
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)