SQL Server 2016 Standard + 10 CALs
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- SQL Server + 10 CALs
- Digital download
- Discounted price
- 24/7/365 customer support
Need an optimized and complete control of your data? You’re in the right place. SQL Server 2016 Standard + 10 CALs gives you that and more! It comes with such new utilities as utilizing up to 24 processing cores and the ability to use different data types such as Temporal data, Spatial Data, and JSON. You’re now more equipped and ready for the evolving and advancing data world around you.
Worried about data migration? You don’t need to. At your disposal now are all such new tools, including automatic tuning, and stretch databases. These tools make managing or migrating your database easier and simplistic, whether within the premise or in the cloud. Furthermore, you now have the industry’s most advanced analytics that enables you to get the most insightful reporting now ever available thanks to SQL Server 2016 Standard.
You can now get the most of your data, without compromising its integrity and quality. With SQL Server 2016 Standard, you will enjoy the highest security protection of your data. And, it can do a lot – from security to analysis – for your business data. What more would you need?
You can entirely bank on SQL Server 2016 Standard. It exposes you to the tools to help you unlock more in-depth insights, enhance performance and security, and stretch your databases across hybrid environments – on-premise and in the cloud. Enjoy the version of the server 2016 Standard that now comes with 10 CALs.
You can also enjoy broader data access. The number of data formats continues to change, while the cost of data storage continues to drop. These changes increasingly require that you find an ability to both manage access to data relationally and to integrate relational data with unstructured and data semi-structured seamlessly. SQL Server 2016 Standard exposes you to several new features, such as PolyBase, Temporal Data, and JSON, which support this evolving data environment by offering access to a wider variety of data.
Use SQL Server 2016 Standard to take your data to the next level and optimize your server performance. Available with 10 CALs, you get a high-performing database server with robust application-building tools, in-database analytics, etc., all ready to be deployed by multiple tools and support options at your disposal.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Do you need first-rate software affordably and quickly? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solution by shopping with us.
- Enjoy a highly scalable server database, which is equipped with advanced security features, in-memory performance, and in-database analytics.
- Give a solution to your developers: who prefer to build and test their applications; because this is their perfect choice.
- Experience the build of a Hybrid database platform: built to handle super-advanced programs and highly critical applications. The platform is also available for Linux systems to enjoy its advanced services.
- JSON: is an advanced feature that gives you the capability to support both nonrelational and relational data structures in your environment as well as be able to choose the appropriate model for your workloads and data requirements.
- Experience exposure to PolyBase: and use it to query data in Azure Blob Storage or Hadoop and combine the results with SQL Server’s stored relational data.
- Temporal data: you now have a server that supports your temporal tables, as well as use Transact-SQL to help the create and query these tables relative to a specific point in time.
- Use Row-Level Security (RLS): to easily configure tables such that users will only see the rows to which you grant them access and helps you limit which rows you return to users, regardless of the application they’re using, through automatically applying a predicate to the query.
- Utilize the Dynamic data masking: to obfuscate a portion of the sensitive data unless you specifically authorize a user to view the unmasked data.
- In-memory analytics: gives you more options for conducting real-time data analytics on the rapidly changing in-memory data through the support of Columnstore indexes on memory-optimized OLTP tables.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2016 Standard + 10 CALs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Disk Space: 32 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)