SQL Server 2016 Standard + 5 CALs
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- SQL Server + 5 CALs
- Digital download
- Discounted price
- 24/7/365 customer support
Need an optimized and complete control of your data? Worry no more. SQL Server 2016 Standard + 5 CALs is here! It is presented to you with such new utilities as utilizing up to 24 processing cores or the ability to use different data types such as Spatial Data and JSON. You are more equipped and ready for the evolving and advancing data world around you.
Need new tools and features for improved data handling and data management? You will have at your disposal all such new tools as stretch databases and automatic tuning. Thus, managing or migrating your database within the premise or in the cloud just became even easy and simplistic. Furthermore, with the industry’s most advanced analytics that any SQL Server has ever had, you now get the most insightful reporting thanks to SQL Server 2016 Standard.
Get the most of your data, without compromising its integrity and quality. SQL Server Standard 2016 has the highest security protection of all SQL DBMS released to the release date. It can do a lot – from security to analysis – for your business data. What more can you ask for?
No matter what your focus for your data is, you can bank on SQL Server 2016 Standard. You will get the tools to enhance performance and security, unlock more in-depth insights, and stretch your databases across hybrid environments – on-premise and in the cloud. You can now enjoy a version that comes with 5 additional CALs.
Enjoy broader data access with the SQL Server 2016 Standard. As the cost of data storage continues to drop and the number of data formats continues to change, you increasingly need the ability to both manage access to data relationally and to seamlessly integrate relational data with unstructured and data semi-structured. SQL Server 2016 gives you access to several new features, such as PolyBase, Temporal Data, and JSON, which support this evolving data environment by offering access to a wider variety of data.
Take your data to the next level and optimize your server performance with Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Standard. Available with 5 user CALs, this high-performing database server gives you robust application-building tools, in-database analytics, security, and more, all ready to be deployed by multiple tools and support options at your disposal.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Do you need first-rate software affordably and quickly? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solution by shopping with us.
- Solution for developers: if you are one of the developers who prefer to build and test their own applications, this is the perfect choice for you.
- Hybrid database platform: SQL Server 2016 is built to handle advanced programs and critical applications through a hybrid database platform. It is also available for Linux systems.
- Enjoy a highly scalable database that is equipped with advanced security features, in-database analytics, and in-memory performance.
- JSON: enables you to be able to support both nonrelational and relational data structures in your environment and choose the appropriate model for your workloads and data requirements.
- PolyBase: you now have the opportunity to use PolyBase to query data in Azure Blob Storage or Hadoop and combine the results with SQL Server’s stored relational data.
- Temporal data: you can now support your temporal tables, as well as use Transact-SQL to support the create and query these tables relative to a specific point in time.
- Row-Level Security (RLS): allows you to easily configure tables such that users will only see the rows to which you grant them access. With this feature, you limit which rows you return to users, regardless of the application they’re using, through automatically applying a predicate to the query.
- Dynamic data masking: utilize the dynamic data masking to obfuscate a portion of the sensitive data unless you specifically authorize a user to view the unmasked data.
- In-memory analytics: you will now have more options for performing real-time data analytics on the rapidly changing in-memory data through the support of Columnstore indexes on memory-optimized OLTP tables.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2016 Standard + 5 CALS:
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)