SQL Server 2017 10 User CALs
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
Get industry-leading performance, improved security, and availability on the platform of your choosing – Windows, Docker, and Linux – with SQL Server 2017. And thanks to SQL Server 2017 10 CALs, you can give your staff the flexibility they need by allowing them to access their devices from wherever they are. You will also be able to build intelligent applications using your preferred language, such as R and Python. Deliver insights and gain real-time intelligence through modern analytical models and reports.
SQL Server 2017 has made substantial improvements, including significant innovations data warehousing technologies and performance, including the ColumnStore, JSON, PolyBase, and AlwaysOn features, among many others. Column-store indexes, for instance, provide great advantages for analytics and data warehousing queries over the traditional RowStores. They, ColumnStores, are ideally suited for the star schemas, and tables with billions of rows which are commonly seen.
One requirement of accessing an SQL server is that you need to have a license. A user, for instance, must have a User Client Access License (CAL), regardless of the Device being used to access the database. Thus, using the User Licenses, one can access the SQL Server 2017 database from anywhere irrespective of their Device (s), as long as the server is deployed using the Server/CAL model. Furthermore, CAL licensing applies to both Standard Edition and Enterprise Edition of SQL Servers.
Server 2017 10 User CALs gives you the opportunity to add users to your system at any time and give your employees a flexible work schedule of enabling them to access the server and database from wherever they are. You will grow your business on your own terms. Use the 10 user CALs to simplify your capability of adding an extra User to your system. For instance, if you need the services of an external User to access your system’s database, you will assign the contractor a User CAL to allow access to the server without having to interrupt another user’s work or share a workstation.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Do you need first-rate software affordably and quickly? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solutions by shopping with us.
- Industry-leading performance: make the most of breakthrough scalability, availability, and performance for data warehouses and mission-critical, intelligent applications.
- Language and platforms of your choice: chose a language to use to build modern applications, on-premises and in the cloud, now on Windows, Docker, and Linux.
- Advance Security: Protect your data, at rest and in motion, with the most advanced security and least vulnerable database as listed in the NIST vulnerabilities database.
- Highest performing data warehouses: Get support for data from small data marts to large enterprise data warehouses while decreasing storage needs with enhanced data compression.
- End-to-end mobile BI: transform raw data into meaningful data reports, which are deliverable to any device (Windows, Mac, Android) – at a smaller cost compared to other self-service solutions.
- Real-time intelligence: Gain transformative insights for your enterprise with real-time analytics at up to 1M predictions/second. This is the fastest that has ever been recorded.
- Real-time hybrid analytical/transactional processing: Combine the in-memory ColumnStore with the previous version’s Rowstore capabilities for real-time operational analytics – fast analytical processing right on your transactional data. This will enable you to open up new scenarios such as real-time fraud discovery without impacting your system’s transactional performance.
- Advanced In-database Analytics: us the SQL Server Machine Learning Services and languages, R and Python, to build intelligent applications. In addition to R and Python, use multi-threading and massively parallel processing to gain insights faster. Perform advanced analytics directly within your database to move beyond reactive and into prescriptive and projective analytics.
- Consistent experience: Now supporting Windows, Linux, and Docker containers, you can develop applications once and deploy anywhere with a consistent experience from on-premises to cloud.
- Consistent data platform: the data platform gives you a consistent, practical experience from on-premises to the cloud – allowing you to build and deploy hybrid solutions for managing your data investments.
- Easy-to-use tools and connectors: you will use your already stocked up skills, along with familiar tools such as SQL Server Management Studio and Azure Active Directory, to manage your database infrastructure across on-premises SQL Server and Microsoft Azure.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2017 10 User CALs:
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)