SQL Server 2017 5 Device CALs
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- SQL Server 5 Device CALs
- Digital download
- Discounted price
- 24/7/365 customer support
It's all about preference and choice. Now, you can enjoy SQL Server 2017 on Windows, Linux, and Docker containers, and all its advanced features, as well as security and industry-leading performance. You will also get access to other extra features that decrease the need for storage and improve analytics. And, you have the opportunity to assign an external user a device in your organization thanks to the per-device licensing. Here is your preferred SQL Server 2017 5 Device CALs for you to choose from.
There are substantial improvements in SQL Server 2017. Among the important areas with significantly improved technology provisions include data warehousing technologies and performance, such as the ColumnStore, JSON, PolyBase, Advanced multilayered security, and AlwaysOn features, among many others. Column-store indexes, for instance, provide significant advantages for analytics and data warehousing queries over the traditional RowStores. They, ColumnStores, are ideally suited for the star schemas, and tables with billions of rows which are commonly seen.
Every access to SQL Server 2017 needs a license in the form of per User or per Device. Devices that access your SQL database will require a Device Client Access License (CAL), regardless of the Users who are using those devices to access the server. Thus, using the Device CALs will allow your users to access the, as long as the server is deployed using the Server/CAL model. Per-device licensing is important when you have staff that share workstations, for instance, those that work in shifts. Furthermore, if you often work with an external team, you could have a specific device to allow them to access the database with a particular signature.
Wondering which edition of servers to us? You, furthermore, stand to benefit because Device CAL licensing applies to both Standard Edition and Enterprise Editions. The Enterprise Edition of SQL Server is ideal for applications that need mission-critical in-memory performance, high availability, and advanced security. On the other hand, Standard Edition presents fully-featured database capabilities for small and mid-tier applications and data marts. SQL Server 2017 5 Device CALs will benefit you more than you will pay for.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Do you need first-rate software affordably and quickly? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solutions by shopping with us.
- Industry-leading performance: make the most of breakthrough scalability, availability, and performance for data warehouses and mission-critical, intelligent applications.
- Advance Security: Protect your data, at rest and in motion, with the most advanced security and least vulnerable database as listed in the NIST vulnerabilities database.
- Language and platforms of your choice: chose a language to use to build modern applications, on-premises and in the cloud, now on Windows, Docker, and Linux.
- Highest performing data warehouses: Get, for your enterprise, support for data from small data marts to large enterprise data warehouses while decreasing storage needs with enhanced data compression.
- End-to-end mobile BI: transform raw data into meaningful data reports, which are deliverable to any device (Windows, Mac, Android) – at a smaller cost compared to other self-service solutions.
- Real-time intelligence: Gain transformative insights for your enterprise with real-time analytics at up to 1M predictions/second. This is the fastest that has ever been recorded.
- Real-time hybrid analytical/transactional processing: Combine the in-memory ColumnStore with the previous version’s Rowstore capabilities for real-time operational analytics – fast analytical processing right on your transactional data. This will enable you to open up new scenarios such as real-time fraud discovery without impacting your system’s transactional performance.
- Easy-to-use tools and connectors: you will use your already stocked up skills, along with familiar tools such as SQL Server Management Studio and Azure Active Directory, to manage your database infrastructure across on-premises SQL Server and Microsoft Azure.
- Advanced In-database Analytics: us the SQL Server Machine Learning Services and languages, R and Python, to build intelligent applications. In addition to R and Python, use multi-threading and massively parallel processing to gain insights faster. Perform advanced analytics directly within your database to move beyond reactive and into prescriptive and projective analytics.
- Consistent data platform: the data platform gives you a consistent, practical experience from on-premises to the cloud – allowing you to build and deploy hybrid solutions for managing your data investments.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2017 5 Device CALs:
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)