SQL Server 2017 5 User CALs
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- Genuine Microsoft product
- Instant digital download
- Lifetime license
- 24/7/365 customer support
Data handling has wholly and significantly changed. Today, people search for sophisticated and advanced tools and applications to help them in handling, including analyzing and storing data. SQL Server is famed for its capabilities and top-notch service provision in data analysis, particularly for those handling large data quantities. You can choose SQL Server 2017 5 User CALS as your server of choice among the many SQL server editions depending on your business insights, data sizes, workload, and analytics models, among other requirements.
SQL Server 2017 has made substantial improvements in data warehousing technologies and performance, including the ColumnStore, JSON, PolyBase, and AlwaysOn features, among many others. Column-store indexes, for instance, provide great advantages for analytics and data warehousing queries over the traditional RowStores. They, ColumnStores, are ideally suited for the star schemas, and tables with billions of rows which are commonly seen.
SQL Server requires that every User who accesses the database must have a User Client Access License (CAL), regardless of the Device used to access the server. Thus, User CAL Licenses Users allow them access to the SQL Server 2017 database, regardless of the Device (s) or location of the User, as long as the server is deployed using the Server/CAL model. The User can use any number of devices at any given location to access the database. Furthermore, CAL licensing applies to both Standard Edition and Enterprise Edition of SQL Servers. What more would you need?
Grow your business on your own terms by adding individual Users to your SQL Server database by yourself and at your will through SQL Server 2017 5 User CALs. Use the 5 user CALs to simplify your capability to add an extra User to your system. For instance, if you need the services of an external User to access your system’s database, a User CAL will be important because the external User will have a License allowing access to the server without having to interrupt another user’s work or sharing a workstation.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Do you need first-rate software affordably and quickly? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solutions by shopping with us.
- 5 User CALs: 5 Device CALs allows you to assign new Users a license or assign a new (external) User a license to use it to access the server database.
- Choose your Language: Gain transformative insights with up to one million predictions per second using built-in language integration such as R and Python.
- Least Vulnerable Database: gain multilayers of protection, including innovative features such as encryption at rest and in motion, all from the least vulnerable database.
- End-to-end mobile BI: get end-to-end mobile BI on any platform (Windows, Linux, Docker) and turn raw data into understandable reports deliverable to any device, at a much lower cost compared to other self-service solutions.
- Direct, Fast querying: conduct queries up to 100x faster than disk, with the in-memory ColumnStore, and transactions up to 30x faster and much higher with the in-memory OLTP.
- Industry-leading performance: Get record-breaking, fast performance that the industry has note ever seen on any platform of your choice including Windows, Docker, and Linux.
- Highest performing data warehouses: obtain advanced data support from large enterprise data warehouses to small data marts, while minimizing data storage needs, with enhanced data compression technology.
- High availability and disaster recovery: enhanced AlwaysOn technology will help you acquire an improved easy setup, mission-critical uptime, load balancing, and fast failover of readable secondaries on Linux and Windows. You can also ensure high hybrid availability by putting an asynchronous replica in an Azure Virtual Machine.
- Always Encrypted technology: use layers of security protection to encrypt and secure your data along with other data management technologies such as row-level security, robust auditing, dynamic data masking, and transparent data encryption (TDE).
- Server Analysis Services: build comprehensive, enterprise-scale, advanced analytic solutions – profiting from the lightning-fast, smart performance of in-memory built into the tabular model.
- Corporate business intelligence: with a complete BI solution, you can now scale your business intelligence (BI) models, ensure accuracy and quality, and enrich your data.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2017 5 User CALs:
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)