SQL Server 2017 Enterprise 2 Core with Software Assurance
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- Genuine Microsoft product
- Instant digital download
- Lifetime license
- 24/7/365 customer support
SQL Server is a high-performance, scalable database management system. Intended to meet the needs of distributed client-server computing, SQL Server facilitates organizations to streamline business processes and improve decision-making. Now offered as SQL Server 2017 Enterprise2 Core with Software Assurance, it is your solution to your complex business problems. Users, administrators, and developers will now have reduced complexities as well as easier-to-use, quicker business solutions at lower costs.
SQL Server Enterprise is a complete database and analysis offering, which rapidly delivers the next generation of scalable data warehousing, e-commerce, and line-of-business solutions. Being the premium edition offering, SQL Server Enterprise provides high-end, comprehensive data center capabilities with unlimited virtualization, blazing-fast performance, and end-to-end business intelligence. These offerings enable high service levels for end-user access to data insights and mission-critical workloads.
You stand to gain more with SQL Server 2017 Enterprise with Core licensing and Software Assurance (SA) because SA ensures that because you get to exploit and make most of your IT investments fully. Software Assurance provides you with a unique set of rights, services, and technologies to help you deploy, manage, and efficiently use other MS products. Software Assurance helps you unlock valuable benefits, including next version rights, license mobility to shared third party servers, and Fail-Over servers for high availability. You will, thus, keep your business up to date and prepared to respond to opportunity and change, hence save time and money on other IT resources.
SQL Server 2017 Enterprise 2 Core License with Software Assurance will keep your business running, effortlessly owing to its advanced features. The Server comes complete with essential management tools, also known as SQL Server Management Studio to access, configure, manage, administer, and develop components of SQL Server. Furthermore, administrators can make changes, update the system, and restrict accesses into the system all from one convenient location.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Do you need first-rate software affordably and quickly? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solutions by shopping with us.
- Software Assurance benefits include enjoying the full advantage of your IT investment from next version rights, unlimited virtualization, Machine Learning Server for Hadoop, and Power BI Report Server. Other SA benefits include free upgrades to any new released SQL Server, Planning Services, and Technical Training.
- Easy upgrade: with next version rights, and free upgrade to any newly released SQL server, you can easily upgrade your SQL Server without requiring an application re-write, and continue to maintain your Core license.
- High availability and disaster recovery: AlwaysOn technology helps you gain mission-critical uptime, easy setup, fast failover, and load balancing of readable secondaries on Linux and Windows.
- Master Data Services and Data Quality Services: with enhanced Data Warehousing, quality and data management technologies including Machine Learning Services, Stretch Database, and PolyBase, SQL Server Analysis Services, and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- SQL Server Management Studio: for accessing, configuring, managing, administer, and develop components of SQL Server effectively and efficiently with any skill levels.
- Industry-leading performance: make the most of breakthrough availability, scalability, and performance for mission-critical, intelligent applications, and data warehouses.
- Most secure Database: labeled Least vulnerable database, it protects your data at rest and in motion without any security worries with the unparalleled, multilayered data security features.
- Your choice of platforms and language: Build modern, advanced applications through the language of your choice (R, Python or MySQL), on-premises and in the cloud, and now on Linux and Docker containers.
- Consistent data platform, on-premises to cloud: Gain consistent experience with your Server from on-premises to the cloud – allowing you to consistently build and deploy hybrid solutions for effectively managing your data investments.
- Easy-to-use tools and connectors: Use your already gained skills, together with such familiar tools as SQL Server Management Studio and Azure Active Directory, to manage all your database infrastructure across on-premises SQL Server and Microsoft Azure.
- Real-time intelligence: make your business gain transformative insights with real-time analytics capable of up to One Million, or even more, predictions per second.
- End-to-end mobile BI: Turn raw data into meaningful reports that can be delivered to any device—at one-fifth the cost of other self-service solutions.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2017 Enterprise 2 Core with Software Assurance:
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)