SQL Server 2017 Standard 1 Core with Software Assurance
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- Genuine Microsoft product
- Instant digital download
- Lifetime license
- 24/7/365 customer support
SQL Server is the most common in the world, thanks to its efficiency. And, as their demand grows, new productions – mostly upgrades of previous versions – constantly have more advanced features. Now, a new version, SQL Server 2017 Standard 1 Core with Software Assurance, is an upgrade from its predecessor and comes with the benefit of Software Assurance. Among the notable features include AlwaysOn, ColumnStore, graph database capabilities, availability groups, batch mode adaptive joins, and memory grant feedback, among others. These new features make it one of the most effective and efficient database software solutions on the market.
SQL servers’ access and usage are licensed either as Core or as CAL. The requirement for Core Licensing model for SQL Server 2017 Standard is that you purchase a license for every Core on your Host Machine or Virtual Machine with a license, which is sold in packs of 2 Cores. The Core server version doesn’t require CALs, and it covers unlimited devices or users accessing the application or database.
SQL Server 2017 Standard with Core licensing and Software Assurance (SA) makes you stand to gain more than just a server because you get to exploit your IT investments fully. SA is a comprehensive MS program with a unique set of rights, services, and technologies to help you deploy, manage, and efficiently use MS products. SA helps you unlock valuable benefits, including next version rights, license mobility to shared third party servers, and Fail-Over servers for high availability. This way, you will keep your business up to date and ready to respond quickly to opportunity and change, hence save time and money on other IT resources.
The upgraded SQL Server 2017 Standard 1 Core with Software Assurance comes with a Linux compatibility and integration, and the with seamless connections. Thus, this version SQL Server solution allows cross Operating System migrations and testing.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Do you need first-rate software affordably and quickly? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solutions by shopping with us.
- Software Assurance: take full advantage of your IT (SQL Server License) investments by gaining next version rights, licensed mobility to 3rd party servers and Fail-Over Servers for high availability.
- Easy upgrade: with next version rights, you can easily upgrade your SQL Server, for instance, from the 2016 version to 2017 version, without requiring an application re-write and while maintaining your Core license.
- Fastest performance: enjoy the consistently leading software on the TPC-E OLTP workload, the TPC-H data warehousing workload, as well as real-world application performance benchmarks on both Windows and Linux.
- Industry-Leading Performance: obtain industry-leading performance, security, and availability on the platform of your own choosing, including Windows, Linux, and Docker.
- Use your choice of language and platforms: Build modern applications using the language of your choice provided with the server license, R or Python, both on-premises and in the cloud now and on the platform of your choice including Windows, Docker, and Linux.
- Most secure database: SQL Server is characterized with Least vulnerabilities – 7 years a row and protects your data at rest and in motion. The security is supported by layers of the protection security approach.
- High availability and disaster recovery: AlwaysOn technology helps you to gain mission-critical uptime, easy setup, fast failover, and load balancing of readable secondaries on Linux and Windows.
- End-to-end mobile BI: you can now turn raw data into understandable reports, which can be delivered to any device at a much lower cost compared to other self-service solutions.
- Highest performing data warehouses: Obtain data support, form small data marts to large enterprise data warehouses, while reducing data storage needs with enhanced data compression.
- Real-time hybrid analytical/transactional processing: Combine in-memory Rowstore and the new Columnstore capabilities for real-time operational analytics, and experience fast analytical processing right on your transactional data.
- Easy-to-use tools and connectors: Use your already gained skills, together with such familiar tools as SQL Server Management Studio and Azure Active Directory, to manage all your database infrastructure across on-premises SQL Server and Microsoft Azure.
- Consistent data platform, on-premises to cloud: Gain consistent experience with your server from on-premises to the cloud – allowing you to consistently build and deploy hybrid solutions for effectively managing your data investments.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2017 Standard 1 Core with Software assurance:
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)