SQL Server 2017 Standard + 10 CALs
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- Genuine Microsoft product
- Instant digital download
- Lifetime license
- 24/7/365 customer support
Get industry-leading performance, security, and availability on the platform of your choosing, including Windows, Docker, and Linux, thanks to SQL Server 2017 Standard + 10 CALs. You will also be able to build intelligent applications using your preferred language, such as R and Python. Deliver insights and gain real-time intelligence through modern analytical models and reports.
Famous for its efficiency, SQL Server 2017 Standard has set the bar for rich security innovations, programming capabilities, and fast performance for mid-tier applications and data marts. Each User accessing an SQL Server needs a license, also known as Client Access Licenses (CAL). Thus, when purchasing the Server, you will also need to purchase the accompanying access licenses. This edition comes with 10 CALs that you can choose to be either User CALs or Device CALs.
Licensing can be Per User or per device to allow each User and/or device to access a licensed SQL Server because a CAL is the authorized access license. Thus, SQL Server 2017 Standard with 10 CALs, i.e., can be 10 User CALs or 10 Device CALs. The CALs will help your staff access the server software or add a user/device to your system without more expenses.
SQL Server 2017 Standard comes with significant improvements in performance and data warehousing technologies, including column-store features, among other improvements. Column-store indexes provide great rewards over traditional row stores for data warehousing queries and analytics. They are preferably suited for the star schemas and the common tables with billions of rows.
More versatile than ever, and with Linux support for the first time, the power of SQL Server 2017 Standard + 10 User CALs goes beyond Windows to support Docker and Linux containers. Develop once and deploy anywhere with a consistent experience from on-premises to cloud. Get real-time intelligence with in-memory performance and deliver insights through modern analytical models and reports.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Do you need first-rate software affordably and quickly? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solutions by shopping with us.
- Highest performing data warehouses: gain data support, from large enterprise data warehouses to small data marts, while minimizing data storage needs using the super-enhanced data compression capability.
- Industry-leading performance: Get record-breaking, smart, and fast performance – best in the industry – now on any platform of your choice such as Windows, Docker, and Linux.
- Least vulnerable database: Protect your data, in motion and at rest, using a database known to be highly secure with least vulnerabilities and supported by advanced security innovations that secure data for mission-critical workloads.
- Always Encrypted technology: the software has layers of protection that encrypt and secure data together with row-level security, robust auditing, dynamic data masking, and transparent data encryption (TDE).
- High availability and disaster recovery: the enhanced AlwaysOn feature helps you to acquire an improved easy setup, mission-critical uptime, load balancing, and fast failover of readable secondaries on Linux and Windows.
- End-to-end mobile BI on any device: Improve your enterprise and gain insights with modern, rich visualizations and paginated reports. Also, use the available Reporting Services to publish reports to any of your mobile device – including Windows, iOS, and Android devices – accessible online or offline for efficient reporting.
- Corporate business intelligence: with a complete BI solution you can now scale your business intelligence (BI) models, ensure accuracy and quality and enrich your data both in reporting and visualization.
- Direct Querying: reduce time to insights through the direct Querying against multidimensional and tabular models available at your disposal.
- Server Analysis Services: build comprehensive, advanced analytic, enterprise-scale solutions – profiting from the lightning-fast, smart performance of the in-memory built-in tabular model.
- Built-in Analytics: use the in-database advanced analytics to build intelligent applications with the Machine Learning Services using Python and R. Move beyond reactive and into prescriptive and predictive analytics by conducting advanced analytics directly within the database.
- Simplify data, big and small: combine big data and relational data with the new PolyBase technology, which queries Hadoop by utilizing the simple T-SQL commands. Through JSON support, you can analyze and store output relational data and JSON documents into JSON files, as well as query and manage graph data located in your relational database.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2017 Standard + 10 CALs:
- Processor speed: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4GB
- Disk Space: Minimum of 6 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)