Windows Server 2019 Datacenter - 16 Core License
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- Genuine Windows Server
- Instant digital download
- Lifetime license
Get your hands on the latest, most powerful Windows Server 2019 complete with the benefits of the Datacenter edition. With this product, you're able to ensure steady growth for your business thanks to infinite scalability, improved stability, and more powerful server solutions.
Designed with large corporations in mind, Windows Server 2019 Datacenter is most suitable for large physical or minimally virtualized environments. This edition offers the most out of all available solutions. Take your server to the next level by utilizing enterprise-level tools and features.
One of the main points of focus when upgrading to Windows Server 2019 Datacenter should be its security. When developing the solution, Microsoft took extra attention to ensure threats from the web have no way to harm your server, devices or data. With integrated Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, users are able to deploy security mechanisms that provide 24/7 active protection.
These features and more await you in the new Windows Server 2019 Datacenter edition, which is available for purchase at our store.
What are Cores and what are they used for?
Windows Server 2019’s licensing model includes both Cores and CALs. Every user or device is required to have either a Windows Server CAL or a Windows Server and RDS CAL in order to be able to access the licensed server.
Our product allows you to add 16 Cores to your arsenal instantly. This makes for an incredibly easy way to give your business a boost in scale, expanding the number of employees working under your name.
Are you looking for a different Windows Server solution? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading server operating system solutions by shopping with us.
- Ensure the hardware where Windows Server 2019 Datacenter will be installed does not exceed 16 processor cores.
- Follow the standard system requirements for running Windows Server 2019 Datacenter edition, including:
- Processor: A 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor (minimum requirement).
- RAM: At least 512 MB (minimum), with 2 GB or more recommended.
- Disk Space: Minimum of 32 GB of available disk space.
- Network: A network adapter capable of at least 1 Gbps throughput.
- Graphics: Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution monitor.
- Other Requirements: DVD drive (if installing from DVD media), keyboard, and mouse (or compatible pointing device).
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)