Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop 5 Device CALs
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- Securely connect remote users
- Users can get access from managed or unmanaged devices
- Connect to session-based or virtual-machine based desktops
- Use datacenter apps within corporate networks or from the internet
- Instant digital download
- Lifetime license
Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services (RDS) is part of the flexible license powering the Windows Server 2019 product line, allowing businesses to take advantage of a service needed in modern settings.
Remote Desktop Services is a function that gives devices outside of your office the ability to reach and interact with your server in a graphical interface. With the correct licenses such as Client Access Licenses (CALs), you're able to use networking, share files, and expand beyond the limitations of keeping your company between four walls.
Update faster with Express Updates, a feature familiar to Windows 10 and existing Windows Server 2019 users. Save time without having to worry about the perfect time for an update, and guarantee near 100% uptime for all your services, including RDS.
Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services means working with Windows Server 2019 itself, which is currently the latest available edition of the product line. Taking the beloved and powerful features of its predecessor and creating new, innovative solutions for problems, it takes server creation and management to the next level.
Guaranteed security, easier management, and countless new features await users when using Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services.
What are CALs and what are they used for?
While Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services on its own provides many new features to boost your business' productivity, security, and coverage, the 1 User CAL add-on offers a flexible license addition.
This licensing model requires every user or device to possess either a valid Windows Server CAL or a Core license in order to be able to legally access the licensed server.
Microsoft began using a license model focusing on Cores and CALs, which allows users to immediately scale businesses. This is a cost-effective solution, allowing you to bring your dreams into reality.
Take full advantage of all the features, tools, and benefits provided by Windows Server 2019 on more devices, with more employees. Purchase Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop 1 User CAL from us today to get the most affordable price on the market.
Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services offers more than ever before. New features, enhancements to existing technology, and more ways to improve your business server area all available with one purchase.
- Reach and interact with your business server remotely, including all Windows applications and data stored on the server.
- Better Azure integration and virtualization technology lifts the limitations of useful Windows Server 2019 services.
- Use the Azure key vault to create and load Virtual Machine certificates.
- Use the single-sign-on Remote Desktop web client in your browser to authenticate desktops. While this web client is limited, it's able to speed up mundane tasks when it comes to your remote experience.
- Use GPU virtualization and graphics acceleration to enhance the power of your devices. Improvements include RDSH scalability with GFX HW acceleration, the use of more GPUs, and video detection/handling.
- Troubleshoot poor application performance with the help of User Input Delay performance counters.
Are you looking for a different Windows Server solution? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading server operating system solutions by shopping with us.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop 20 Device CALs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Disk Space: 32 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)