Windows Server 2019 Standard 24 Core + 5 RDS User CALs
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- Genuine Windows Server
- Instant digital download
- Lifetime license
Today’s ever-growing business world requires each company to expand beyond the traditional office equipment and take measures to advance. One easy step involves the creation of a server, allowing businesses to store data in the cloud, manage assets easier, and create unique workspaces through virtualization.
Break the limitations of working within four walls and expand your company into the cloud. Windows Server 2019 Standard allows you to make your business ready for the cloud, complete with tools to virtualize and scale your business upwards.
Manage and keep track of your server’s health, make critical decisions and take your business forward. The modernized interface, different deployment options, insightful reports, and improved security all work together to secure your safety and comfort when handling your business data.
The Standard edition release is perfect for physical or minimally virtualized server environments. Businesses of all sizes can take advantage of this carefully crafted solution. The affordable licensing model combined with the benefits of working with a sophisticated server solution makes this product worth an investment.
What are Cores and RDS CALs? What are they used for?
The licensing model of Windows Server 2019 requires every user or device to possess either a valid Windows Server CAL, RDS CAL or a Core license in order to be able to legally access the licensed server. Thanks to this flexible licensing model of Windows Server 2019 Standard, you’re able to expand your business at any point in time.
Take full advantage of all the features, tools, and benefits provided by Windows Server 2019 Standard on more devices, with more employees. Purchase Windows Server 2019 Standard 24 Core + 5 CALs from us today to get the most affordable price on the market.
Are you looking for a different Windows Server solution? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading server operating system solutions by shopping with us.
Windows Server 2019 Standard is one of the newest installments to Microsoft’s server product line. This means all features you know and love from predecessor versions are available to use. All the while, Microsoft is supplying users with new and innovative things to make creating and managing a server better and easier.
- Install with Desktop Experience or Server Core. Take full advantage of the flexibility of Windows Server's 2019 release. Choose between the two available installation options and deploy your server in a way that remains convenient for your business.
- Support for scripting languages. Work with industry-standard scripting and coding languages such as C#, Java, Python, and Node.js to bring better products to the table. With new cloud-ready solutions, you can bring applications and creations to the next level using support for more languages.
Enhanced security. One of the most important aspects of owning a business is securing data. Ensure that your server and attached devices are protected by utilizing the great features of Windows Server 2019. Improvements and added security measures work together to keep malware and malicious attacks at bay. Some security features include:
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Windows Defender ATP Exploit Guard
- Security with Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Shielded VMs
- System Insights. Local predictive analytics make their debut in Windows Server 2019. Gain critical insight into the health, performance, and events of your server and business. Using these insights, you can reduce costs and make better decisions backed up by raw data.
- Hybrid benefits using Azure. Take virtualization to the next level with new features that focus on making your virtual workspaces more functional and powerful.
- Better storage. New features such as Storage Migration Service, Storage Replica, and Log Performance all improve on the storage of Windows Server 2019.
More features to love. The list of features in Windows Server 2019 doesn’t stop here. Some other things to look forward to when purchasing this server include the following:
- Build cloud and hybrid apps
- Run current applications on a secure, software-defined fabric
- Improved integrated identity
- Linux support, Linux containers on Windows
- Offline mode for shielded virtual machines
- Failover Clustering improved with Cluster sets, Azure-aware clusters, and Cross-domain cluster migration
Don’t miss out on this amazing deal and purchase Windows Server 2019 Standard 24 Core + 5 RDS CALs from us today!
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Windows Server 2019 Standard 24 Core + 5 RDS User CALs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Disk Space: 32 GB
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)